Getting into the 8's!

Hey how's everyone getting on? It's my wi today and after having been in the 9's for about a month now I'm quite confident I won't be back in the 10's yey!! Onwards and downwards!!

Yey I've lost another 2.5lbs!!! Taking me to 9st 8 :) ecstatic :)

Well done Gem xxx

gemelli said:
Yey I've lost another 2.5lbs!!! Taking me to 9st 8 :) ecstatic :)

Well done your the same as me :) I'm finding it impossible to get below this weight can I ask what you are doing like what's an average day?

Well done your the same as me :) I'm finding it impossible to get below this weight can I ask what you are doing like what's an average day?

This week I didn't overdo the excercise - did about 2 hours at the gym, and i've eaten all but 4 weekly points this week.

An average day I'll stick to my 29 points, cereal with milk for brekkie, soup for lunch with a ww yoghurt and some fruit to nibble on in the day, then for tea I'll have whatever using the points I have left. Usually pasta to be honest! I do my best to save my activity and weeklies for fri/sat/sunday depending what I'm doing.

Does that help at all?

What sort of things have you been doing? I'm expecting it to be hard soon :s I'm just doing my best to stick to plan and not cut anything out.

gemelli said:
This week I didn't overdo the excercise - did about 2 hours at the gym, and i've eaten all but 4 weekly points this week.

An average day I'll stick to my 29 points, cereal with milk for brekkie, soup for lunch with a ww yoghurt and some fruit to nibble on in the day, then for tea I'll have whatever using the points I have left. Usually pasta to be honest! I do my best to save my activity and weeklies for fri/sat/sunday depending what I'm doing.

Does that help at all?

Pretty much the same as me lol, I'm trying cal counting and healthy eating at the moment I've been trying not to eat carbs with my evening meal if I can help it to, your doing well I haven't done much exersise this week as I've been so busy but I am finding it so hard to loose now.

Hello can I join?? Currently at 10.2 got down to 9.5 last year exercising and point counting doing same again but will those scales shift will they hell!!!! Bokwa,Zumba & Body Pump I do at gym don't use weeklies don't use activity???? Why did it work then and not now arrrgghhh!!!!!! X

Sorry to say it but I'm stuck at 8.10, sts for weeks, iv lost count. I feel like I'm starving most days. I'm 5ft 2 so still got a good 8lb to lose. I stick to my 26dailies! Hardly go into weeklies and do plenty of exercise .

kez80 said:
Sorry to say it but I'm stuck at 8.10, sts for weeks, iv lost count. I feel like I'm starving most days. I'm 5ft 2 so still got a good 8lb to lose. I stick to my 26dailies! Hardly go into weeklies and do plenty of exercise .

It might just be your weight hun you should try loving yourself a little more and it will all fall into place

Baby-belle said:
It might just be your weight hun you should try loving yourself a little more and it will all fall into place

I agree. Plus it sounds like you're not eating nearly enough!

Awww I've stayed the same this week :(

I'm 5 foot 2 and 8.10 is the lowest I could get to, stayed there for weeks and weeks and never got lower. However I then ate absolute crap over Christmas and am now 9.1 and can't get lower! So it's worth sticking to it rather than putting on weight and getting stuck at a worse weight :(

I wish I was under 9stone! I'm 5ft 3 and at the mo im at 9.8 but I have my wi later. I've got a feeling these last 8lbs are going to be a pain to get off :(

gemelli said:
I wish I was under 9stone! I'm 5ft 3 and at the mo im at 9.8 but I have my wi later. I've got a feeling these last 8lbs are going to be a pain to get off :(

I'm 5.2 an 9.7 and it's taken weeks and weeks to get from 9.10 to here so these last 7 are going to be a nightmare

Baby-belle said:
I'm 5.2 an 9.7 and it's taken weeks and weeks to get from 9.10 to here so these last 7 are going to be a nightmare

Yea I can see the same happening to me too now!

Hiya, just wondering if I can join you all? I'm 9st10, never been this heavy in my life. I need to make it down to 8st 7lb in 8 weeks for my holiday (Highly Unlikely!).

Cannot do this on my own! Any help would be appreciated... :) Thanks.

Sammy x

Back