Getting into the 8's!

x_sambam_x said:
Hiya, just wondering if I can join you all? I'm 9st10, never been this heavy in my life. I need to make it down to 8st 7lb in 8 weeks for my holiday (Highly Unlikely!).

Cannot do this on my own! Any help would be appreciated... :) Thanks.

Sammy x

You will do it although not so sure in that little time. I am stuck at 9.7 it has taken me a month to loose 1lb so I'm thinking maybe a year for these 6lbs ha ha

You will do it although not so sure in that little time. I am stuck at 9.7 it has taken me a month to loose 1lb so I'm thinking maybe a year for these 6lbs ha ha

Oh no, please don't say that!! Haha.
I can normally lose 1lb a week if I stick to it, but sticking to it is the problem... How are you doing today? I'm starving already! :( x

x_sambam_x said:
Oh no, please don't say that!! Haha.
I can normally lose 1lb a week if I stick to it, but sticking to it is the problem... How are you doing today? I'm starving already! :( x

I'm ok apart from the tiredness and tight chest I'm hoping it will just pass, I'm trying to reduce my cals but went out for lunch and they worked out a little more so may only do this very gradually lol

Do u get a tight chest? I get that if I take the sunbed shop tablets, they make u a bit light headed. I'll b back on them soon though I'm sure they work. Although it may be all in The mind haha. How u getting on tonite? Xx

x_sambam_x said:
Do u get a tight chest? I get that if I take the sunbed shop tablets, they make u a bit light headed. I'll b back on them soon though I'm sure they work. Although it may be all in The mind haha. How u getting on tonite? Xx

Sun bed tablets they sound dangerous, I have a tight chest and cough since Saturday, I'm going ok thank you you?

Yeh they probably are :-s they're just herbal tablets though but high caffeine content! My friend suggested slimatee herbal tea from holland n barret and I've read good reviews so goin 2 give them a go. Yeh I'm doing good too thanks. Going to have a cup of tea and that'll b me hopefully :) x

I drink slimatee it keeps you regular to say the least lol. Oh I can't have anything caffeine it makes me have heart pulpataions

I'm excited 2 try it my main problem is being bloated and being unregular lol makes me feel rubbish! So hopefully it will work :) Thats a shame about the palpitations! I have just had a cup of tea and a Maryland cookie, then I walked by the cornflakes and took a handful and also ate 2 tangfastic cherries!! :( but I'm doing the myfitnesspal thing til wed and I still had 200 calories left so should be okay!

x_sambam_x said:
I'm excited 2 try it my main problem is being bloated and being unregular lol makes me feel rubbish! So hopefully it will work :) Thats a shame about the palpitations! I have just had a cup of tea and a Maryland cookie, then I walked by the cornflakes and took a handful and also ate 2 tangfastic cherries!! :( but I'm doing the myfitnesspal thing til wed and I still had 200 calories left so should be okay!

Well I've gone over by about 300 today as I didn't end up going to aquafit class :( so I'm going to be an angel for the rest of the week. I know it's annoying but to be honest I've tried all sorts of tablets and none worked apart from alli but the side effects are not nice

Really :( alli r too expensive. My mum used to be prescribed them, she's actually on them again so I know the side effects are not great lol. Well I was supposed 2 b going to boxercise but didn't end up going also so although I've not ate too much, still miss not going! Will go on wed... How many times a week do u exercise?

Hi all! Can I join you please? I've finally, after 5 weeks of STS I lost 1/2lb and so I'm 9 stone 13.5lbs! My goal is to be 9 stone 7lbs.... xxx

Mets said:
Hi all! Can I join you please? I've finally, after 5 weeks of STS I lost 1/2lb and so I'm 9 stone 13.5lbs! My goal is to be 9 stone 7lbs.... xxx

Hiiiii yey you made it well done!! :)

Finally Gemelli! :D Haha! It's my own fault for not really pointing properly and just hoping to "wing it" so I'm quite lucky to have not put anything on really. I've got a heavy weekend planned - wedding today, lunch and drinks with the girls tomorrow, chill out day Sunday and then big dinner at my Mums Monday :-/ I fully expect to be back in the 10s at WI but I won't be there for long! I'm so determined to lose these last few pounds to get to goal....

How are you doing??? xx

You've done so well so far though :) you never know, I was staying the same at 9st 8 for weeks, then I went on a work trip to London and went to Bristol to see some old friends - so basically 4 days of eating out + drinking and I mAnaged to lose 1.5lbs at wi yesterday! So you never know :)

gemelli said:
You've done so well so far though :) you never know, I was staying the same at 9st 8 for weeks, then I went on a work trip to London and went to Bristol to see some old friends - so basically 4 days of eating out + drinking and I mAnaged to lose 1.5lbs at wi yesterday! So you never know :)

Well done I'm 9.6 and a half now but I am not sure how I'll get passed that!

Ah brilliant! You're doing fantastic! :) let's hope that happens for me too ;-) x

I lost 3lb my first week there! So I'm 9st 8.5, but I weighed myself last night (I know I shouldnt) and it was good news!! :) My next weigh in is Wed! x

I've lost 1.3 so I'm 9.5 and a quarter now I'm getting there slowly, so surprised after my bad weekend

hey that's good!! I really think i'll have put on this week :s ive eaten out every day over the bank hols cos parents have been round to visit eek!! and i've been poorly so havent done any excercise :s. Going to try the wii fit today to do something cos i'll be gutted if i end up putting on :s

Back