Getting into the 8's!

gemelli said:
hey that's good!! I really think i'll have put on this week :s ive eaten out every day over the bank hols cos parents have been round to visit eek!! and i've been poorly so havent done any excercise :s. Going to try the wii fit today to do something cos i'll be gutted if i end up putting on :s

I've done no exercise for over a week as I've been poorly so I'm feeling rubbish but I'll be going to Zumba tomo

Well done on your losses girls! And Gemelli I replied on your other thread, but if you can get some exercise in before wi you might not gain :)

Mets said:
Well done on your losses girls! And Gemelli I replied on your other thread, but if you can get some exercise in before wi you might not gain :)

Thanks I've just seen that :) managed some wii yesterday haha planning to hit the gym later.

Just found out some news that's the downside of weight loss!! I'm goin to be a bridesmaid in July, we had the dresses ordered (standard dress sizes not to measure) last march (2011) and I've only just been told I have to pay £60 to have my dress adjusted! This weight loss is getting expensive lol!!

Lol weight loss is a pain eh?? ;-) I'm a bridesmaid in 5 weeks time and recently got my dress so don't think it'll need altering. I would be pleased if it did but I doubt it.... x

Hi all, how have you been this week? I gained 2lbs last Thurs (total alcohol and food mad BH weekend!) which took me back up to 10st 1.5lb. I'm hoping to lose that this week. I've been good and tracked everything. Fingers crossed! I'm fed up of going up and down the same few pounds and really want to get to 9st 7lbs :(

Hi all, how have you been this week? I gained 2lbs last Thurs (total alcohol and food mad BH weekend!) which took me back up to 10st 1.5lb. I'm hoping to lose that this week. I've been good and tracked everything. Fingers crossed! I'm fed up of going up and down the same few pounds and really want to get to 9st 7lbs :(

heyy I did too :( I got to 9st 8.5 which means unless I behave I won't make my goal date!! Cross fingers, whens your weigh in? I was doing well but we signed for a house today so we've had wine to celebrate!! Oops! So gota get off to the gym tomorrow to make up for it haha!

gemelli said:
heyy I did too :( I got to 9st 8.5 which means unless I behave I won't make my goal date!! Cross fingers, whens your weigh in? I was doing well but we signed for a house today so we've had wine to celebrate!! Oops! So gota get off to the gym tomorrow to make up for it haha!

It's so hard to get lower at this point! I'm wandering wether even if I get any lower whether I'll be able to keep it off

Hi everyone this is my first time posting so be gentle! I started 2 weeks ago at 9st 4lbs, lost 1lb first week - bit disappointed, second weigh in in 2 hours! Hoping to have lost at least 1lb.

I'm 5ft 1 and want to get down to at least 8st 7lbs. I've been reading the posts on this thread and I'm prepared for it to be a long and tough journey but together we'll do it!
Good luck ladies :)

gemelli said:

Hey! Congratulations! :) have you been good since? My wi is tomorrow. I'm hoping to have lost the 2lbs I put on but I've been to a funeral today and was a bit naughty at the wake by eating homemade scones and sandwiches! :-/ we shall see what happens tomorrow.... When's your goal target? I've stopped setting mine as I never achieve it and then get annoyed at myself!

How did WI go Nell?

Baby-belle said:
It's so hard to get lower at this point! I'm wandering wether even if I get any lower whether I'll be able to keep it off

I thought this. I've maintained the same weight (albeit up and down a few pounds) for months now. But then I think that when I get to my goal, I'll go up and down a few pounds but overall stay the same and not put any on IYKWIM?

Mets said:
I thought this. I've maintained the same weight (albeit up and down a few pounds) for months now. But then I think that when I get to my goal, I'll go up and down a few pounds but overall stay the same and not put any on IYKWIM?

Yea I've been floating around 9st 8 for ages now! See how I go the next few weeks as to whether I can lose anything :s

2lb off so I'm back to 9st 13.5lbs :) I really want to lose another 2lb next week to get me further into the 9s. Whilst I'm sat where I am, there's a danger I could push back up to the 10s. I find that when I get into the next stone barrier, I seem to stay within it. But being so close to 10 stone there's a danger I could slip back up there x

Well done mets! I know that feeling I was the same! Well I've just had a job interview so hopefully I lost half a stone in nerves and sweat hahaha!! Got my wi later so I'll find out lol xx

Lol!! Good luck for the interview results and for WI :)
Oh and thank you :) xx

Hiya, just wondering if I can join you all? I'm 9st10, never been this heavy in my life. I need to make it down to 8st 7lb in 8 weeks for my holiday (Highly Unlikely!).

Cannot do this on my own! Any help would be appreciated... :) Thanks.

Sammy x

Hi Girls, just thought I'd update, I'm now 9st 4lb! Lost 6lb since my last post... I've been doing 30 day shred DVD I think it's working :) x

x_sambam_x said:
Hi Girls, just thought I'd update, I'm now 9st 4lb! Lost 6lb since my last post... I've been doing 30 day shred DVD I think it's working :) x

Wow that's brilliant!! Oooh think I'm going to get myself onto that!!

gemelli said:
Wow that's brilliant!! Oooh think I'm going to get myself onto that!!

I've got it and done it for about a week it was good but I just don't have the space at my mums so I will resume once I've moved out

Whoop managed to shift the 2lbs I gained last week and 1 more yey!! So now 9st 5.5 :) my body loves the half a lb haha

Yay! Well done hun! :)

Back