Getting into the 8's!

x_sambam_x said:
Hi Girls, just thought I'd update, I'm now 9st 4lb! Lost 6lb since my last post... I've been doing 30 day shred DVD I think it's working :) x

That's brilliant! Well done :)

Well done gemelli! I've just ate 10 of my weeklies :( x

Can I join in? :) this is my first day trying simply filling, moved from slimming world to give this a trial! Currently 9st10lb and aiming for 8st7lb which right now feels forever away! X

That's it iv been off track for weeks and eaten so much rubbish, but I haven't put any weight on. I'm going to lose this last 8lbs even if I have to cut a leg off!!

kez80 said:
That's it iv been off track for weeks and eaten so much rubbish, but I haven't put any weight on. I'm going to lose this last 8lbs even if I have to cut a leg off!!

Lol I'm with u!

kez80 said:

I know the feeling! Well done for not putting any weight on :)

Oh no baby belle!! Ive had a hen do weekend so don't think mine will go well this week....

Hiya icklerockchick! :) how has ww been?

I've had a terrible weekend too girls will b shocked if I've not put on at least 3lb on wed :( x

x_sambam_x said:
Hiya icklerockchick! :) how has ww been?

I've had a terrible weekend too girls will b shocked if I've not put on at least 3lb on wed :( x

Really enjoying it so far it's nice to have a change :) used most of my weeklies at weekend but should still be ok! X

Just had d&s for 2 days, plus side iv lost 4lb, I'm now 8.11st. I'm going to try my hardest to stop it going back up. Yay for tummy bugs.

kez80 said:
Just had d&s for 2 days, plus side iv lost 4lb, I'm now 8.11st. I'm going to try my hardest to stop it going back up. Yay for tummy bugs.

Lol, I was doing so well got to 9.5 then decided to have fun and put 3lbs back on and it's proving hard to get off I won't be weighing until beg of may now and I've been good since!

Baby-belle said:
Lol, I was doing so well got to 9.5 then decided to have fun and put 3lbs back on and it's proving hard to get off I won't be weighing until beg of may now and I've been good since!

Oh no! I usually find I shift from a plateau by doing something completely different, think ive got out of mine now, doesn't look like I've put weight on after the hen do at the weekend! But cross fingers and I'll find out tomorrow eve :s

How's everyone getting on? Think I'm going to sts this week eek going to have to work really hard to hit goal now!!

gemelli said:
How's everyone getting on? Think I'm going to sts this week eek going to have to work really hard to hit goal now!!

What are you at now? My next wi is beg of the month as I've stopped weighing weekly. Hoping I'm back to 9.5 or lower of course!!

Baby-belle said:
What are you at now? My next wi is beg of the month as I've stopped weighing weekly. Hoping I'm back to 9.5 or lower of course!!

9st 5.2 from today lol! Eek!

Baby-belle said:
Yay! I wanna get back there had a sneaky weigh and I'm 9.6 and a half so at least some of the pounds have gone

Aww that's good :) I lost 0.3lbs this week that's ridiculous :s oh well need to try harder this week!

[GOOGLE-VIDEO][/GOOGLE-VIDEO]At least it's a little loss though hun! :D Well done xxx

I put on 1lb this week. Gah! What is wrong with me! I can't seem to stay motivated. Anyway, I refuse to go back to the other thread so I'm sticking in this one! :D I'll get that 1lb off next week, you'll see! I then have a hen weekend, the wedding, a break away and then a 10night all inclusive holiday all in the next 6 weeks! I really don't think I'll be losing over those, but then plan is to stick within my points as much as I can which will hopefully balance out the "off plan" days. Gah!

I then promise with all my heart, that from 11th June, I will give it my all and I want to be at goal by my birthday in August. If I lose pounds over the next few weeks then I'll be super chuffed.

I'm a bit annoyed really, as I signed up for the 3 month plan online and for 6 weeks I STS. The 3 months is up in the middle of May and I wanted to be at goal. A bit annoyong really, but I have to remind myself that it's a plan for life, not a diet and these social events and lifes troubles will get thrown at you. I've managed to not put any on and maintain around the same weight, so at least it shows I can do it. Just need to push further into the 9s. I bloody will you know!!!! :D

Back