Getting into the 8's!

Hi everyone,
I've been following different threads since I started WW in January. I've now got round to actually joining so I can post. Started at 10st 12lbs in January and have just reached 9st 7lbs. Finding it hard to shift the final 7lbs to get down to my target of 9st. Would love to join this thread please :D

Lynsey

Lah1988 said:
Hi everyone,
I've been following different threads since I started WW in January. I've now got round to actually joining so I can post. Started at 10st 12lbs in January and have just reached 9st 7lbs. Finding it hard to shift the final 7lbs to get down to my target of 9st. Would love to join this thread please :D

Lynsey

These last pounds are so hard!!! I've got 7 to go to and they don't want to shift

Hey mets, doing how much you've done in 3 months is great!! I started ww at the end of august lol and just managed my 2 stone!you sound very very busy! Just make good choices and enjoy yourself :)

Hi girls, 3 1/2lbs off! I can't quite believe it to be honest, but I'll take it ;-) hehe! Means I'm 4lbs from goal!! x

Wow that's brilliant well done!! I've got my wi tonight but not got high hopes for mine :(

Thank you! :) how did it go Gemelli?

BB - no secret I'm afraid! I'm not really sure how I did it?? I had done nothing different food wise and ate all my weeklies. It's totally bizzare and shows you just never know what's going to happen with WI! xxx

Lost just 0.2 grrr oh well!

Wa you expecting a bigger loss then? x

Yea I've been really good this week :( oh well seems like a little thing at the mo got so much other stuff on anyway baaahh! But just shows I obviously need to eat most of my points to lose :s

gemelli said:
Yea I've been really good this week :( oh well seems like a little thing at the mo got so much other stuff on anyway baaahh! But just shows I obviously need to eat most of my points to lose :s

Any loss is good I feel your frustration though hun I'm the same ie just started ww again today so I'm hoping to have lost my next week

:( big hugs, I hope you're ok xxx So you didn't use all your weeklies this week? I don't think there's a time when I haven't used mine! I like to scoff too much!! It's strange how we have to eat more to lose sometimes....

I had a really bad day yesterday and ate everything in sight! I feel like a right fat slob today but I'm being good as of today. I'm out for dinner tonight and have a party tomorrow, so I know there will be lots of alcohol this weekend. As long as I can keep on track today, Sunday and the rest of the week, I'm hoping for a STS.

Jaly said:
Had a sneaky peek this morning and just into the 8s by 1/2lb, yay! xx Keep up the hard work girls! It'll pay off in the end and we'll all have bikini ready bodies, (i wish!) haha xx Have a great day everyone :)

Wow well done!! How are you doing this week?

Jaly said:
Well, today was my last day of school and he school provided free food, had a burger (10 points!) regret it as i didn't enjoy it too much! Day 5 and not used any weeklies so will definitely be using some for dinner tonight x How has your week been?

Aww that's a shame. Well today is the 1st day of my week, I wi later. I've been off the plan for 2 weeks due to work and moving house!! So I hope so much that I haven't done too much damage eek!

gemelli said:
Aww that's a shame. Well today is the 1st day of my week, I wi later. I've been off the plan for 2 weeks due to work and moving house!! So I hope so much that I haven't done too much damage eek!

Don't worry hun I just can't get into it I've been good since Monday but feel huge

Back