Getting into the 8's!

I put half on, really not as bad as it could have been!! But need to crack on with it now I'm back on the plan, I started the 30 day shred so hoping that makes a difference!

Well after weeks of sts iv decided on a new approach! Clean eating. Iv lost 3lb in two weeks, which is a massive lose for me. Now 8.8st. I haven't been hungry and feel full of energy. My skin even looks clearer/brighter. Allowing myself a treat day (tomorrow) but will not be going over board and undoing all my good work. It's finally clicked in my head how I should be eating :)

kez80 said:
Well after weeks of sts iv decided on a new approach! Clean eating. Iv lost 3lb in two weeks, which is a massive lose for me. Now 8.8st. I haven't been hungry and feel full of energy. My skin even looks clearer/brighter. Allowing myself a treat day (tomorrow) but will not be going over board and undoing all my good work. It's finally clicked in my head how I should be eating :)

Go on then elaborate :)

It hasn't worked out anymore really,just been looking at ww sf and its not far off that. There are 5 foods that are a def no no, fizzy drinks (not even diet) bread, soya milk/products, margarine /fake butter, fruit juice and then sweetner. It all about how your liver has to break it down and produce insulin ( which then makes you store fat) if u eat clean your liver can concentrate on breaking food down and not the chemicals in processed food. It's about how are bodies has evolved to process food. Eat food with only 1 ingredient and whole grain.
Iv been eating lots of porridge, made with skimmed milk with fruit in it to sweeten it, blueberries, grated apple, banana, frozen berry mix, cinnamon.
Rice cakes, ryvita, baked sweet pots with real butter, roasted bns with real butter, clean meat, tuna, cod, haddock (all frozen fom farm foods)
Lots of salad, lettuce,toms,peppers,onion,cumcmber,sweetcorm,radishes, carrot,beetroot. Roast veg but with olive oil brushed on, I was using 1 cal spray but to many ingredients in it.
Lots of fruit with natural /Greek yoghurt .
Lots of black coffee, water and green tea.
Treat day tomorrow so will be having a Chinese.

kez80 said:
It hasn't worked out anymore really,just been looking at ww sf and its not far off that. There are 5 foods that are a def no no, fizzy drinks (not even diet) bread, soya milk/products, margarine /fake butter, fruit juice and then sweetner. It all about how your liver has to break it down and produce insulin ( which then makes you store fat) if u eat clean your liver can concentrate on breaking food down and not the chemicals in processed food. It's about how are bodies has evolved to process food. Eat food with only 1 ingredient and whole grain.
Iv been eating lots of porridge, made with skimmed milk with fruit in it to sweeten it, blueberries, grated apple, banana, frozen berry mix, cinnamon.
Rice cakes, ryvita, baked sweet pots with real butter, roasted bns with real butter, clean meat, tuna, cod, haddock (all frozen fom farm foods)
Lots of salad, lettuce,toms,peppers,onion,cumcmber,sweetcorm,radishes, carrot,beetroot. Roast veg but with olive oil brushed on, I was using 1 cal spray but to many ingredients in it.
Lots of fruit with natural /Greek yoghurt .
Lots of black coffee, water and green tea.
Treat day tomorrow so will be having a Chinese.

How are you finding it? Xx

How is everyone doing? 6 months (!!!!) after starting this thread I am pretty much the same weight (9st 1.5) hoping to be 8st ish by Christmas! Happy enough considering I am out on nights out LOTS and have been on hols etc...so really even if I lose a lb every couple of weeks I feel it's great, just wanna be a little bit more comfortable in my current weight then I won't mind the slow losses so much... :)

8stoneplease said:
How is everyone doing? 6 months (!!!!) after starting this thread I am pretty much the same weight (9st 1.5) hoping to be 8st ish by Christmas! Happy enough considering I am out on nights out LOTS and have been on hols etc...so really even if I lose a lb every couple of weeks I feel it's great, just wanna be a little bit more comfortable in my current weight then I won't mind the slow losses so much... :)

I know the feeling!! I've had 2 weeks of eating rubbish so not excited about wi on thurs lol! But yea I seem to be bobbing about the same now!!

gemelli said:
I know the feeling!! I've had 2 weeks of eating rubbish so not excited about wi on thurs lol! But yea I seem to be bobbing about the same now!!

I'm the same I'm ranging about 9.8 after my few weekends of fun! But I'm cracking down I will get to 8.11!

I'm 9st 7 after my holiday was 9st 10 so lost 3lb in 2 weeks. Not really enough tbh but will keep tryin.. X

Yea same boat! I got quite close to goal then I think I've put on 3 lbs or so in 2 weeks argh!

Have been losing and putting back on the same weight for the last couple of weeks!! Have had so much on though that it's impossible to do, I find that a night out is easily costing me 30-40 points in alcohol which is grand if it's only once a week because of the weeklies but lately I have been having 2 nights out a week and a family occasion involving drink as well, having been going mad amounts like 150 points over each week so have no idea how I'm not gaining, will keep trying to be good during the week.

I hate saying no to nights out cause it's like I'm only this age once, I'm relatively ok about my weight so not in a major rush to lose it so couldn't justify missing out on fun because of a diet, I am kind of hoping things will quiten down a bit soon though so even if I'm just out once a week I can stay within points!!!!

8stoneplease said:
Have been losing and putting back on the same weight for the last couple of weeks!! Have had so much on though that it's impossible to do, I find that a night out is easily costing me 30-40 points in alcohol which is grand if it's only once a week because of the weeklies but lately I have been having 2 nights out a week and a family occasion involving drink as well, having been going mad amounts like 150 points over each week so have no idea how I'm not gaining, will keep trying to be good during the week.

I hate saying no to nights out cause it's like I'm only this age once, I'm relatively ok about my weight so not in a major rush to lose it so couldn't justify missing out on fun because of a diet, I am kind of hoping things will quiten down a bit soon though so even if I'm just out once a week I can stay within points!!!!

I'm in the same boat! I can't get this 8lb off because of the weekends I'm an angel in the week then I've been going out all weekend for the past couple of months and it always involves eating and drinking!

Baby-belle said:
I'm in the same boat! I can't get this 8lb off because of the weekends I'm an angel in the week then I've been going out all weekend for the past couple of months and it always involves eating and drinking!

In the exact same boat too!! Arghhh

it's so annoying! ha even this weekend I was like I'm def staying in since I was out Thurs night but of course ended up heading out again last night!! I swear if I didn't drink I'd be a size 6 haha

8stoneplease said:
it's so annoying! ha even this weekend I was like I'm def staying in since I was out Thurs night but of course ended up heading out again last night!! I swear if I didn't drink I'd be a size 6 haha

Pahahaha with u on that plus my addiction to asda create your own pizzas haha oops!

gemelli said:
Pahahaha with u on that plus my addiction to asda create your own pizzas haha oops!

Ooooo I love them! Mines just the drink and the fact I'm not getting to do much exercise lately since starting my job.

Back