Getting into the 8's!

How's everyone gettin on? I'm still 9st 6 getin nowhere fast! When I get down to 8 somethin I'm taking a picture and framing it. Nver goin above it again lol! X

Those make your own pizzas sound amazing, prob a good thing I don't have Asda in Ireland haha

How's everyone gettin on? I'm still 9st 6 getin nowhere fast! When I get down to 8 somethin I'm taking a picture and framing it. Nver goin above it again lol! X

Have been getting up early this week and weighing myself with the wii fit! Judging from that I've lost half a pound since the weekend so am now 9st 0.75lb, so close! But my goal for this weekend was to be 8st 13 so doubt I'll get there, also am now going down the country Sat night so that will prob be a mad one!! I like your idea of the picture! I have one where I was 8st 12ish...(dunno if I trust the old scales!) might actually stick it up in my room for a bit of motivation! ha

How's everyone else getting on?

Well done 8stplease that's great! I was doin ok this wk jst had a moment of weakness and ate macaroni and chips for lunch :'( dont know why I do it to myself. So I will probably be bk up nearer 9st 8 this wknd. I feel ur pain baby belle x

Aww no! I've had a naughty week and been v tired so no excercise eek! But it's wi today so we'll see how I do. I feel your pain Sambam it'll be ok!!

Yeh me to I am so annoyed t myself but all it took for a couple of bad weekends and it's not budging! Taking a little break at the momentum as getting to obsessed, I'm still cal countin so I don't go crazy but I need it to click and my life to settle a bit

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum. Currently my weight is 8st 9lbs, my goal is 8st. I'm not in any rush to get to this target but I'm determined to do it! Then I need to concentrate on toning up my wobbly belly! I hope you all get to reach your targets

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum. Currently my weight is 8st 9lbs, my goal is 8st. I'm not in any rush to get to this target but I'm determined to do it! Then I need to concentrate on toning up my wobbly belly! I hope you all get to reach your targets

Welcome!! Would love to be your weight haha I was weighing myself with my wii but just got a new weightwatchers scales which isn't being as nice! :( Doing a restart with the new scales, goal is to be 8st 7 by end of Nov so I can maintain over the fun filled Christmas month then lose another 8lb + by the following summer!!

Welcome!! Would love to be your weight haha I was weighing myself with my wii but just got a new weightwatchers scales which isn't being as nice! :( Doing a restart with the new scales, goal is to be 8st 7 by end of Nov so I can maintain over the fun filled Christmas month then lose another 8lb + by the following summer!!

Thanks for the welcome! Clearly the weigh watchers scales are not working so if I was you I would stick with the nice and kind wii scales lol ;). Sounds like you have a good plan in order for your weight loss and I really hope that it works for you :)

Hello everyone - so good to read a thread of people with similar weight goals and issues!! I've been bouncing around 9.6 and 10 for 3 years - I've tried virtually every diet - get to about 9.7 then have a bad few days / weeks then have to start again!!

I was 8.10 in 2000 - then put loads on upto about 11 and had 3 kids. I got to 9.2 before I had my daughter 3 years ago.

I sooooooo want to be 8 something and should be at a little over 5ft! 8.13 would do me. Every pound is such a battle though :(

Lovehatecarbs said:
Hello everyone - so good to read a thread of people with similar weight goals and issues!! I've been bouncing around 9.6 and 10 for 3 years - I've tried virtually every diet - get to about 9.7 then have a bad few days / weeks then have to start again!!

I was 8.10 in 2000 - then put loads on upto about 11 and had 3 kids. I got to 9.2 before I had my daughter 3 years ago.

I sooooooo want to be 8 something and should be at a little over 5ft! 8.13 would do me. Every pound is such a battle though :(

You are the same as me I'm bounding between 9.6-10 it's so annoying! I keep trying everything and don't see results so I get bored and have a 'fun weekend' and that's it I'm back up! I've been on track all week cal counting so were see if I see the sces move slightly by Friday! I'm 5.1 so tiny to I would love to be 8.13 but can't see it happening even 9 would be great

Baby-belle said:
If you want to add me on mfp I am babybelle2

I used to use mfp but I'm using the ww app which is fantastic. I need to eat what I want for a while I think so I focus on the long game rather than deprive myself and quit!! How are you doing ww?

Lovehatecarbs said:
I used to use mfp but I'm using the ww app which is fantastic. I need to eat what I want for a while I think so I focus on the long game rather than deprive myself and quit!! How are you doing ww?

I'm not doing ww now it didn't work for me I stalled and started cal counting I've still not lost but I have been faffing about for a while so I'm healthy eat at the moment and trying to stay within a certain amount of cals, I need to do a lifestyle change rather than diet

Hi Everyone!

I've been doing weight watchers since jan. I wanted to be at goal by 17th august last 2 weeks i tried vlcd and failed! So here i am back i have 18lb more to loose and want it gone by 21st sept (i go on hol then)

I've just scraped into the 9's so now and want to be in the 8's as soon as poss!

I can not wait to see 8st something on the scales. My goal is 8st 9 but would ideally like to get to 8st 7.

I'm going to try a new approach to ww this time, stop spending my points on junk food and i am going to try and cut down on carbs and i'm not eating after 7pm.

Good Luck getting in the 8's everyone! x

Hi Lulu! I'm the same I'm hopefully goin on holiday in sept not booked yet but that's why I can't get motivated!! Defo on it today tho. Goin 2 do point counting and mfp I feel more in control when I do it properly. I had dinner last nite, fajitas and then total greed ate a pot noodle!

Good luck with cutting out the junk :) x

Thanks!

I've just downloaded that app too so i'm trying to be low carb as well.

I've bought size 10 hol clothes managed to squeeze in some so must stop cheating or i'll have no hol clothes lol. X

Lol that's good uv got size 10 clothes, u have a focus now :) what's ur name on mfp n I'll add u? X

Back