Getting into the 8's!

x_sambam_x said:
Lol that's good uv got size 10 clothes, u have a focus now :) what's ur name on mfp n I'll add u? X

Add me guys I'm babybelle2!

I am faffing about but got back to it yesterday

I've bought some new scales - I had some cheap ones that changed by 2lb if I moved them slightly! I like these scales they say I've got 8lb to get into the 8's!!

I'm also trying to not eat junk on ww!!

I added u babybelle!! :) it's not good I had 1700 yesterday lol. My target used 2 be 1200 but it's not possible that would only be about 22 points.. 300 of my points yesterday were on fruit which is no points so it's hard.. I've upped my target 2 1400. Today I'm hopin 2 stick 2 26 points but already I've had far too many xx

I track points as normal then at the end of the day i calculate the whole day some days its correct, yesterday it was 2 over probs because thats including veg ect. I'm trying not to use any weeklies but i have 2 meals out this weekend tapas on friday then italians and drinks on saturday! Good thing about saturday is there's 17 of my friends going (my friends moving to australia so its like a leaving meal i guess) so we have to preorder food. So i'm going to choose a healthy option beforehand if i had to order then and then i would probs order potato skins, followed by steak chips and diane sauce!

What day do you's weigh?

I weigh on a friday just from home, i've never bothered with meetings! x

x Lulu x said:
I track points as normal then at the end of the day i calculate the whole day some days its correct, yesterday it was 2 over probs because thats including veg ect. I'm trying not to use any weeklies but i have 2 meals out this weekend tapas on friday then italians and drinks on saturday! Good thing about saturday is there's 17 of my friends going (my friends moving to australia so its like a leaving meal i guess) so we have to preorder food. So i'm going to choose a healthy option beforehand if i had to order then and then i would probs order potato skins, followed by steak chips and diane sauce!

What day do you's weigh?

I weigh on a friday just from home, i've never bothered with meetings! x

Are you finding you are at 1200 calories with 26 points generally? Or do you need your weeklies?

I'll let you know. The past few days i havnt managed to stick to plan lol. So far what i have planned for today is:

Breakfast: Special K Cereal Bar - 2pp

Lunch: WW Ocean Pie - 5pp

Dinner: 2 Egg omelette, 50g Cheese, 75g Tuna, 15g Salad Cream - 11pp

Snacks for the day: Asda no added sugar jelly - 0pp and Raspberries - 0pp

That would be 814 calories, 64g Carbs, 41g Fat and 66g of protein. When i put this in my calculator i get 23 ww points, even though when i add it up i get 18 points.

I'm trying to keep carbs as low as possible so will probably add an extra egg to my omelette and maybe have some extra tuna to get to 26pp.

I know my dinner doesnt sound nice but i wanted a tuna melt toastie so i've swapped bread for egg lol hope it's not too bad! x

I love having the weeklies :) I ate all of everythin the first 3 weeks and I lost 7lb the first 3 wks. I can't lose anymore cos I can't seem 2 b strict enough anymore but I would defo continue to lose I'm sure if I had the discipline.. X

x_sambam_x said:
I love having the weeklies :) I ate all of everythin the first 3 weeks and I lost 7lb the first 3 wks. I can't lose anymore cos I can't seem 2 b strict enough anymore but I would defo continue to lose I'm sure if I had the discipline.. X

Same! You look tiny though I'm sure you just need to maintain

Had 3 really good days this week and lost 2lb! Think it wasn't real weight though if you know what I mean.. 9st 2.25 now, can't wait to see the 8 again!! (I say this with a wispa in my hand at 10 in the morning ha...) :)

8stoneplease said:
Had 3 really good days this week and lost 2lb! Think it wasn't real weight though if you know what I mean.. 9st 2.25 now, can't wait to see the 8 again!! (I say this with a wispa in my hand at 10 in the morning ha...) :)

Wow so close! Put the Wispa down!! :)

Thanks babybelle... But I'm not. I hve a tiny waist and chest but my hips and thighs make up for it!! 8st 7 is where I feel comfortable but i hve a stone to get there xx

Yeh it's how we feel isn't it, I would just like to get to just under 9 so I have a few poufs to play with! But that's about 12lbs away

Hey Jaly I'm good thanks chick how u been? How was ur time away? I just can't b bothered dieting lol im in the wrong game. Because I'm not fat fat I find it hard 2 b strict!! X

x_sambam_x said:
Hey Jaly I'm good thanks chick how u been? How was ur time away? I just can't b bothered dieting lol im in the wrong game. Because I'm not fat fat I find it hard 2 b strict!! X

That's exactly how I feel I've lost two stone in the last two years so very slowly and I'm just so bored of it now, I've change diets a few times I'm just trying to cal count and low carbs at the mo but still getting my head around it as I am a carb whore!

Yeah, carbs are so easy aren't they! lol x I've found that root veg mash instead of potato, grated cauliflower instead of rice and butternut squash fries instead of chips help a lot - bread is definitely my downfall though, I eat so much of it :p Egg is always a good addition to the meal if you want to bulk it up without a serving of carbs, scrambled egg etc. Crustless quark quiche with salad/veg is a meal worth looking into if you're looking for low-carb/high-protein fixes which will keep you full :)

Jaly said:
Yeah, carbs are so easy aren't they! lol x I've found that root veg mash instead of potato, grated cauliflower instead of rice and butternut squash fries instead of chips help a lot - bread is definitely my downfall though, I eat so much of it :p Egg is always a good addition to the meal if you want to bulk it up without a serving of carbs, scrambled egg etc. Crustless quark quiche with salad/veg is a meal worth looking into if you're looking for low-carb/high-protein fixes which will keep you full :)

Thanks for the ideas, grated cauliflower? What's tht like? Do u still boil it I'm confused lol

Back