Getting into the 8's!

Hi all! Been a while since I've been on here!! Still not at goal, had some weddings,meals and nights out back to back so went back up to 9st 6 last week. Some good ideas to try on here :). I've been quite good apart from the weekend this week!!

gemelli said:
Hi all! Been a while since I've been on here!! Still not at goal, had some weddings,meals and nights out back to back so went back up to 9st 6 last week. Some good ideas to try on here :). I've been quite good apart from the weekend this week!!

I'm stuck at 9.10 it's so annoying I'd love to get to 9.6 again felt nice that weight

Ww - missed breakfast and lunch as busy - McDonalds 17 points, wine 8 points and still have 1 daily plus weeklies - can't possibly be a good balanced diet!!!

I have my wi tonight eek! Then going out for tea with my fella :) anyone seen prezzo's new menu btw? We were going to Bella italia but their mains are quite high pp... at Prezzo you can have a light pizza for 12pps! Yippee!!

gemelli said:
I have my wi tonight eek! Then going out for tea with my fella :) anyone seen prezzo's new menu btw? We were going to Bella italia but their mains are quite high pp... at Prezzo you can have a light pizza for 12pps! Yippee!!

How did it go? I need to sort it out!

Managed to lose my weight yey! So lost 3.5lbs! But pretty sure I put some more back on already this week oops...

Jaly said:
Aw, just your imagination I'm sure! :) I can't see a difference in the 2st i've lost if I look in the mirror but I can definitely feel it in my clothes etc. Good luck for Fri!

I'm exactly the same in fact I would say I feel bigger strange isn't it?

Back