Getting into the tens!!

Ok so i am 11st12lbs now! I must push myself to get into my tens!!! :D Do you find its harder to lose the weight as you've gotten down to the 11s? x

I've been in the 10s about 4 times now and keep going back up to 11!! Getting fed up... I'm definitely finding it hard :(

Ye you have to be so carefull watch everything you eat!! had a really good week last but had night out and only lost half and i did not have a takeaway on way home others are loosing 3lbs when doing the same its not fair.

Ye you have to be so carefull watch everything you eat!! had a really good week last but had night out and only lost half and i did not have a takeaway on way home others are loosing 3lbs when doing the same its not fair.

I'm the exact same. I had a really "good" week last week and went running 4 times and only lost half. Seems unfair. A loss is a loss I suppose. They're just getting very slow now unfortunately.

Oh man i just cant stop eating today and got my little girl off school ill so cant go out for a walk help !! what can i do ? x:cry:

Up and down them stairs for a workout lol (if you have stairs). Get some fruit in... Busy yourself about the house doing something to take your mind off food. I'm trying to not be snacky today too as yesterday was very snacky :(

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Sarah510 said:
Thanks will do ! not been very good so far this week really need to be good for rest of the week . I get weighed on monday night:confused:

I weigh in tomorrow and I'm _dreading_ it because I had a terrible week pretty much. Eeep...

Well i just ate 3 toffees that were sitting in the bottom of the kids sweet tin and some fizzy things :( oh i hate days like this. think will try and go for a run later when huby gets home or maybe gym try and work it off:sigh: x

Ah that sucks :( im hoping to work my way down in to the tens quicker than i did through the 12s cus the 12s seemed to take forever!!!!!

I'm in again but only just. 10st 13.5lb lol x

I imagine I'll be in the eleven's for a LONG time!
Just got into them today with a 1.5lb loss,
so am now 11st13.5lb... Only just in!

You're doing well Grace. I remember getting into the 11s too! I felt great about it so just remember that ok? Plus you're 5ft 9in so even getting to 11st 7, you'll be looking great!!! I'm 5ft 5.5in and only just in the 10s so think of it that way ;) xx

Thanks... I'm over joyed getting into the elevens :) And my BMI is now in the 'normal' range too so I'm not complaining!
I just realise that the losses will become smaller and smaller so know I'll be in the elevens for a while!

Can I join please? I feel like I'm never going to get out the 11s! It's taking forever! And I'm hungry!

DopeyAngel said:
Can I join please? I feel like I'm never going to get out the 11s! It's taking forever! And I'm hungry!

Infuriating isn't it?:)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Mrsm79 said:
Infuriating isn't it?:)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Very! It just seems to take forever. Will feel better when I'm past the 11.7 I reckon?! You're feeling equally frustrated then?

Yeah I was exactly 11 stone before Christmas then put on 5lb over Christmas. I then had a few weeks off, then I weighed in and was still 11.5 then I did a week of SF and lost 5lbs. Then I joined the gym and last Friday i had a gain of 2lbs which I think was either muscle/fluid etc couldn't of been fat coz I was so good and exercised lots. So this week I've hit they gym and eaten more I really wanna get into the 10's come Fridays WI.

Sorry major essay but I'm sick and frustrated of yo yo ing in the 11's I want rid of that number forever!

Back