Getting into the tens!!

browny85 said:
Am going out tomorrow eve gotta try point drinks yikes just want a normal night out so am gonna eat little pp's till dinner probs have chicken tikka starter 6pp I think then drink Malibu n diet coke xxx

Sounds good and that drink is quite low pp :0)
Enjoy it Hun :0)

Started ww 2 weeks tomorrow! Started at 11.5..lost 3lbs first week and second weigh in is tomorrow..praying in back in my 10's!!!!! Gingers crossesd!!!! X

bulldogdaisy said:
Early wi this morning,lost .5lb which I'm pleased with considering next to nothing on the exercise front and had just finshed totm last night! Now 10.12.75!

2lb gain but totally expected as had a few days off and a meal out last night..will get it back off ;0)

Early wi due to meal out..lost 1.25 lbs so just .75lbs to go to lose my gain! I'm happy with the loss considering day early and healthy eating/no pointing :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Early wi due to meal out..lost 1.25 lbs so just .75lbs to go to lose my gain! I'm happy with the loss considering day early and healthy eating/no pointing :0)

Well done lady xxxx

Okay I had gained 6lb after my holiday in Malta. Sneaky weigh in this week is showing 2lb off which would bring me back to 10st 12. I was 10st 8.5 when I went on hols so gotta try hard in October to undo the damage and then I want a few more pound off for Christmas too. Ideally looking to be 10st 2 maybe but aiming for 10st 8 first :)

Well done on the loss bulldogdaisy! Fab :)

azwethinkweiz said:
Okay I had gained 6lb after my holiday in Malta. Sneaky weigh in this week is showing 2lb off which would bring me back to 10st 12. I was 10st 8.5 when I went on hols so gotta try hard in October to undo the damage and then I want a few more pound off for Christmas too. Ideally looking to be 10st 2 maybe but aiming for 10st 8 first :)

Well done on the loss bulldogdaisy! Fab :)

Thanks about my loss,well done on yours :0)
We can do it ;0)

Back