Getting into the tens!!

I then had a few weeks off, then I weighed in and was still 11.5 then I did a week of SF and lost 5lbs.
Is that Simply Filling? I've never done it, is it any good?

The gain was definitely gym-related water retention, don't let it get to you x x x

DopeyAngel said:
Is that Simply Filling? I've never done it, is it any good?

The gain was definitely gym-related water retention, don't let it get to you x x x

Yeah, I'm really enjoying Simply filling. It encourages me to cook healthier leaner meats and use my weeklies wisely.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

:wave_cry:Hallo im back all my kids keep getting sick :cry:.
Well i put on last week 1 and a half puting me back to 11.10 oh was so gutted so bought the new cook book and have been having lovely :D
dinners every night which has made me be good through the day looking forward to my dinner.
I was 11.5 befor christmas too and only put two on then after that its just been creeping back on and is just not coming off the same this time.

I stayed the same this week... Still 4lbs to go until I'm in the 9s. I will get there!

Wow... The 9s! Can only dream... Can't remember being anywhere close to 9st except maybe when I was 16 :p
I've had a terrible week of eating out a lot so expecting a gain on saturday now unfortunately.

Hey gang. Just checking in.
My scales read 10.13 this morning. I screamed and jumped up and down! Its not my official weigh in, that's Thursday and at night so I wont be in the tens for wi but still, my scales said 10-something and that's awesome!!!!!

anj_i_am said:
My scales read 10.13 this morning. I screamed and jumped up and down! Its not my official weigh in, that's Thursday and at night so I wont be in the tens for wi but still, my scales said 10-something and that's awesome!!!!!

Ooh stay strong and you could easily be looking at being in the 10s on Thursday. It's another 4 days!

Yeah, but at last official wi I was 11st 5lbs so I doubt it. But I know its because I weigh fully clothed at 6.30pm. I can fully deal with knowing I'm 10-something at 8am nekkid. :)

-3lbs this week which takes me to:
11st 10.5lbs :D
I'm getting there!

anj_i_am said:

YAY!!!!!! Anj, that is awesome, I'm dead pleased for you:):):):)

Thanks Tracy. Lets see what official wi brings but just to see that on the scales today was incredible. Ive been pissing around for 2 months now, losing, gaining, losing, gaining ... be good to see a difference. :) xx

Well done anj. I keep going in and out of the 10s over and over again so getting fed up. I don't do a dance anymore when I see 10st 13 because I know it'll go back on again the next week and back to 11s. Just fed up now really.

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

anj_i_am said:
Thanks Tracy. Lets see what official wi brings but just to see that on the scales today was incredible. Ive been pissing around for 2 months now, losing, gaining, losing, gaining ... be good to see a difference. :) xx

I hear you Anj, I've been yo-yo ing in the 11's since December I keep hitting dead on 11 then not getting below, I keep going up to 11-2 despite eating really well and exercising:(

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

It does make me feel better to hear people in similar situation to myself. I keep getting into the 10s for like 2 weeks then back up a 1lb or 2! A firtnight ago i was 10:13.5 then last week another 1/2 on!
I don't think I'm going to feel like I'm properly in the 10's until I'm like 10st 9 or something, then hopefully I'm secure there! Keep at it guys, we'll get there, and stay there, eventually! X

Lost 1.5lbs this week which makes me 10st 9lbs!
Would love to lose 2lbs this week to get to 10 and a half :)

Well getting closer last wi I weighed 11st6 can't wait to get out of the 11's taking way to long

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm 11st 1.25lb at the mo. In and out of the tens all the time really but hopefully I'll get in they're and stay there soooooon x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Lost 1.5lbs this week which makes me 10st 9lbs!
Would love to lose 2lbs this week to get to 10 and a half :)

wow that was wishful thinking... just took a stone off of my weight! haha I meant to say I'm now 11st 9lbs and want to get to 11st 7lbs next week :sign0007:

Hi guys, I am new here! I had been doing slimming world for a year and lost a stone but now the lbs have started creeping back and i have decided to give ww propoints a go! I started on monday and so far i am really enjoying it!
I am getting married in June this year and ideally would like to lose another stone so i am really determined!
I weigh in on a saturday morning and im not attending meetings, just going it alone so i hope you guys can help keep my motivation up :)
Good luck everyone!
Naomi x

Woo hoo!!! I made it. Weighed in at 10st 13.5lbs tonight. 4.5lbs til I get to my goal. So close now. :)

Back