Getting into the tens!!

Omg! So my scales seem to be 1 lb lighter than ww ones BUT I weighed myself this morning came out 10st 12 lbs it's happening am hoping to venture into the 10's officially by Wednesday! :)

browny85 said:
Omg! So my scales seem to be 1 lb lighter than ww ones BUT I weighed myself this morning came out 10st 12 lbs it's happening am hoping to venture into the 10's officially by Wednesday! :)

Yay!! All fingers crossed for you hun :0)

Thanks lovely I am confident will be good again come Wednesday! Am thinking since I don't have much to go to maintaining now I going to be 100 percent committed till I do then can maintain. Know it's harder but will give me more lee way x

browny85 said:
Thanks lovely I am confident will be good again come Wednesday! Am thinking since I don't have much to go to maintaining now I going to be 100 percent committed till I do then can maintain. Know it's harder but will give me more lee way x

Sounds like a good plan and you have us for support with maintaining :0)

In the 10's now trying to get to 10 stone as my goal. Then see how much more I need to lose from there. Seem to REALLY struggle at the halfway mark so I'm hoping to get a little motivation in here :)

Good luck to everyone else!

clairythefairy88 said:
In the 10's now trying to get to 10 stone as my goal. Then see how much more I need to lose from there. Seem to REALLY struggle at the halfway mark so I'm hoping to get a little motivation in here :)

Well done to you :0)

clairythefairy88 said:

Ur doing great well done, I struggled with the last couple of lbs for the last mth then had a whopping 4lb loss this week, once I'd re-focused,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lost 1.25lbs..very happy with that,considering I had Friday evening off and used nearly all my weeklies! Am now 11 stone and half a pound...nearly in the 10s :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Lost 1.25lbs..very happy with that,considering I had Friday evening off and used nearly all my weeklies! Am now 11 stone and half a pound...nearly in the 10s :0)

That's brill you'll b in the 10's next week... Sooo close ur doing great x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

bulldogdaisy said:

Wow!!!!! Well done babe! Xxx

Back