Getting into the tens!!

I'm 11st 1. Last week I sneaked into the 10s fir the 3rd time since I started in January, I just can't seem to stay there.
I Want to be my initial goal of 10st 7 by Xmas! That's 1lb a week that's kinda achievable! Xx

well done everyone that's achieved the 10's.

i've had a few bad weeks with my health (steroids) then a two week holiday of which i put 2.5lbs on, whoops.

i'm now 11st 8lbs so have 9lb to get in the 10's, going to be a tall order to do it by christmas but i'm going to try.

Well I got into the 10s again last week. Now sitting at 10st 13 and hoping I can keep it in there now and perhaps get as close to goal as possible by xmas! X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Can I join please? This is what I want by Xmas! Have been plodding between 11st 10 and 13 for the last few weeks, last wi was 11st 12.5lb, but I think that may have been due to water retention/wrong time of the month!! Having a very good week this week, weigh tomorrow after work! Only 22points into my weekly's so far, and only have to get through today and tomorrow!!

I'm hoping with the 10st something, may also come size 10 in some things.... That would be a first ever, and as 12s are comfy now... :)

Currently weigh 11 stone 7lbs...need 8lbs to get into 10's...8 weeks till xmas..lets hope if im a good weight watcher i might just maybe scrape into 10's :D

LETS GO LOSERS ;)

XX

Weighed in on Thursday at 11st 8, so 8 to go!! Also need to set my goal weight next week, "officially", so might go for 10st 13, just to be under 11!! I know that won't be it for me but it just makes it free!

Well I got into the 10s again last week. Now sitting at 10st 13 and hoping I can keep it in there now and perhaps get as close to goal as possible by xmas! X

well done :D

i would be free at 10st 1lb but have decided to make my WW gold weight the weight i want to be (9st 10lb) otherwise i would be tempted to keep allowing myself go back up to 10 1 because i would still be at my goal weight, if you see what i mean.

Hmm I'm back up to 11st 1 today. I almost knew it was too good to be true. :( I will plod on anyway in the hope that someday I'll get to stay in the 10s...

11.12 for me, but wi tonight so hopefully go down a bit and closer to the tens.

I had a sneaky weigh in this morning that said 10st 12.5 so hoping I get into the 10s on saturday (again) for sure!

I'm in!! I'm just under 11.4 but its always difficult getting into that next stone!! good luck everyone on here :) x

Weighed in at 11st 8.5lb tonight. Realistically I don't think I'll get there before Christmas-this last stone is going to be the hardest yet I think!!

I've been in the 10s twice and back out of them again twice! Aaaaargh!! Pleeeeeeease be nice to me this week scales!

Back