Getting into the tens!!

Hello all id like to join i weigh 11.11 and would be chuffed to reach the tens :)

-3 for me- long way off the 10s though lol

I know if ever I needed som inspiration to loose weight :)

We were going out for dinner and getting ready- he asked me while we were in the house, got down on one knee ring out!! Ahhhh can't believe it!!

I would like to join this thread. I am still a looooong way off the tens but that is my goal. I'm currently sat at 12st 8lbs after losing 23lbs in 13 weeks on ww. So i need 22.5lbs to make it into the tens and 27lbs to get to my goal. Although i might stop when i get to ten-stone-anything. Could really do with some support to get there. I'm not aiming for xmas specifically but i do think it would be possible to get there. I have 16wi between now and then so the 22.5lbs could happen...... We will see.

Congratulations on your engagement LEB. That's so exciting. :)

Anj xx

Welcome anj! You've done so well already - the scales will reward your hard work!

Leb that's a lovely proposal- wait til the kids hear!

I know!! They always announce it in staff briefing as well- need to get my nails done though- someone said the one in castlecourt is open on a Sunday :)

Def!! I had a classic French manicure for the first month of being engaged- I'm sure your family are over the moon!

Have you a timescale in mind? We were only engaged 101 days- but we did only have 8 guests lop

Gonna head up and get it done today for defs.

We were thinking 2013/14 depending on funds, yeah we are going for small too, prob about 30 max :)

Wow that's a short engagement!!

I need to try and get sorted with a perm job etc then save like mad xx

Enjoy your pampering- well deserved! We had been together for 4.5 yrs (didn't live together) when we got engaged (nov) and set the date after Christmas for as soon as possible. A small wedding is sooo intimate and we got to spend time with everyone. Only downside is that people were offended but that's going to happen. Real friends don't care!

What's the job situation like in your school? X

Ah that sounds lovely.

Yeah well people can get annoyed I don't care- the important people will be there :)

I've been temp now for 4 years in the same place! Will have to see what happens this year :)

Yay congrats!! I got engaged in May this year and I'm in full wedding mode at the moment! Not getting married 'till 2013 though!

im the same as you hun, my weight loss has slowed right down, also want to see the 10s for christmas lol currently 11st 10lbs so 10lbs for me in 4 months, praying i can do it, but i always have trouble getting to the 7lbs mark in every stone weight, then i get stuck on the 2lbs until it allows me into the next stone bracket lol :) im doing the christmas challenge 16 weeks to go and 14lbs to lose ive put :D good luck everyone

Yeah a few people have told me that Nomes.

Sooooo exciting!! I am a bit weird about odd numbers- don't think I'd like to get married in 2013- so prob 2014 :)

Back