Getting into the tens!!

1lb off for me. 11.11 now. One more lb til my next silver seven.
10lb til ww goal and 11.5lbs til the tens.
Weightless has slowed right down now. I'm lucky to get 1lb a week off now. No way will I be in the tens by xmas. Not even sure I will get below 11.7 by then. :(

No sad faces. Even if we don't make it by christmas we can still make our new years resolution "Get into the 10s" :D xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

0.5 off so I'm 3.5lbs off until I'm in the 10s x

Well done Leanne!

Got weigh in tonight and really hoping it will get me into the tens but I'm not feeling very confident about it, just need to wait and see what happens.

Good luck everyone x

weighed in at 11.5, so just 6lbs to get to the tens now :D
still hoping to do it before christmas, just over a pound a week.

Well done rosie-Lee!

I weight in last night at exacty 11stone so really should get there for next week if I work hard, fingers crossed! Xx

Wi at 11st 9lbs tonight so I'm getting there. I can't believe I only have 9 and a half pounds before I can say I'm 10 stone something!!

Well done peeps.

After hols a sneaky weigh in is showing a 4lb gain which brings me back up to 11st 2lb but I'm determined to be in 10s again before xmas :D xx

Missed last weeks wi due to a family bereavement...suspecting a 2lb gain...11 stone 7 last wi, so no one will i get into 10's for xmas :( Oh well i shall just have to suffice for breaking into the 10's next year!

claireb10 said:
Weighed in last night at 10stone 13.5lbs so I'm just in the ten stone and no more lol

Good luck everyone xx

Well done hon, hope to join you there again soon :) xx

well done claire :D

hope to be joining you soon was 11st 3.5lbs at weigh in, just another 4lbs :D

Bumping this thread up :) Wi tomorrow weighed 11 stone 8.5lbs last week, i want to lose my gain of 1.5lbs and hopefully a little bit more :)

Back