Getting into the tens!!

Excellent stuff leanne. I'm feeling heavier this week, darn TOTM!! Hoping I can just sts...

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

After 7 days of eating and drinking everything in sight I more need to lose 10lbs to get into the 10s. gutted as I only needed 6.5lbs last week. Oh well I enjoyed myself.

I've got 1 and a half until I'm in the 10s! Will be so happy if I can get it before Christmas :) only got 5 weekly points though to last me until Wed, oops!

well i've done it :woohoo: only just but i've done it.
lost 1lb to take me to 10st 13.5lbs :D

Well done Rosie, same weight as me too hehe! It still counts as in the 10s methinks ;) onwards and downwards xx

thanks girls and well done both of you :D

it feels great doesn't it :happy036:

I have had a brill week but had works night out tonight. Frankie and bennys style!!!
Looks like bit longer in the elevens for me:-(

Congrats girls who made the 10's :D I cannot wait to see a nice 10 on the number, i have been very bad recently so it wont be for a few weeks probably for me :( However i will be there in Jan!!!!

One week until christmas and I'm still in the 10s. 10st 13 to be exact. I've 2 more weigh ins this month, christmas eve and new years eve... Hoping I can still stay in the 10s for those..

Hello, wondering if i can join in? Im stilll 12stone but only need to lose that 1lb to get into the 11s and hopefully try and quickly work my way in to the 10s!!!! I keep getting stuck, so need some encouragement!! I cannot wait to see a 10 on my scale..i might cry haha! :D

Hello, wondering if i can join in? Im stilll 12stone but only need to lose that 1lb to get into the 11s and hopefully try and quickly work my way in to the 10s!!!! I keep getting stuck, so need some encouragement!! I cannot wait to see a 10 on my scale..i might cry haha! :D
Course you can join, anyone can join in hon! Its fairly quiet in here this week just because of the holidays coming up I think. You're getting closer now hon, you can do it! I remember how good it felt being in the 12s and getting into the 11s. I used to be 14 stone 2 and now I'm 10st 13. Breaking each stone bracket is brilliant. Christmas might be a blip for us all but then its a New Year & I'm hoping to finally be "slim" hehe :) xx

Awesome thanks azwethink! I weighed myself the other day and was 11st13..but now im back home its gunna be hard to maintain it!! :p Hopefully it will be alright though! :D Good luck for christmas! x

I'm 11st 4.5lbs. Getting there...... :)

Right! Weighed in 11 stone 4lbs today which is 0.5lbs less than my last meeting wi of 11 stone4.5lbs...obvs ate alot as it Xmas day :) so will be up abit tomorrow but back on to ww tomorrow! I shall be in the tens before the end of Jan!

Last edited:
I normally weigh in on a tuesday meeting and since my meetings arent back on again till 3rd jan i did one at home as my scales are same as the meeting ones...1.1lbs on from my last meeting...so now im 11 stone 5.6lbs..onwards and downwards.

I'm gonna hop in this thread as I am now 11st8.5lbs so hopefully I will get into the 10's soon x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi. I'm also going to hop into this thread as weight is sitting at 11st 6lb, which is awful for my teeny height. Hopefully the Christmas binge weight will come back off quickly and I can drop into the 10s.

Hi everyone,
Just started today and I'm 11 7 exactly, but aiming for 10 4.

Back