Getting into the tens!!

Can smell the 10's lost 4lbs this wk bringing me to bang on 11st :-D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Excellent Michelle :)
I can't wait to get back into the 10s - whyyyy did I let myself put on weight over the holidays!!? Feels like it's taking forever to get off again :(

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I just got into the tens today, only just when i had wi this mornig i was 10st 13lb which was a 4lb loss i'm so pleased :)

I just got into the tens today, only just when i had wi this mornig i was 10st 13lb which was a 4lb loss i'm so pleased :)

Well done, Lulu! Hope to join you tomorrow at my WI. Fingers crossed.

Wi in today 1.5lb off, so annoying now 11.0 3/4 so close, fingers crossed for next wk!

Still not quite there. Lost 1lb at WI yesterday so now at my target of 11 stone. Next Target is lose another stone. So want the scales to read 10 something next week.:)

I STS. Argh. Still 11st 2. So annoying, sick of the 11s now...

hoping i will be in the 11's next weigh in so will be joining u all fx

Hi all. Back on the wagon after a week off the plan! Just got on my scales and looks like I've gained 6lb! Still back on focus now to get in those 10's! X

Hi guys

I'm determined to be into the 10's by next Monday weighed in today and currently 11st 1 so it's doable if I work hard (I hope anyway)

Weigh in today and i've put 1lb back on boooo! So the makes me 11 stone, Determined to get back into the tens next week tho x

Woohoo I'm in the 10's 1lb off at Wi today so now 10.13 3/4 so just in the 10's, going over to the getting into the 9's thread now!

Woohoo I'm in the 10's 1lb off at Wi today so now 10.13 3/4 so just in the 10's, going over to the getting into the 9's thread now!

Think that calls for a daft smilie! Well done. :talk017:

Bummer. Just had my WI and I STS at 11 stone. Plus I'm on hols from tomorrow so expect a gain next week. Cannot wait for tomorrow. A McDonalds QP with Cheese. It's been over a year. Nom nom nom :)

+1lb for me. Back to 11st 3 _again_

I _will_ be in the 10s this year!!! Come ooooon willpower!

I've been maintaining at eleven stone for last few months and have started dieting again to get to ten stone. I'm pretty excited about getting into the 10's. :D

Hey all,

I started this week - I weigh 11st 3lb (sobs as was 9st 7 a year ago) would like to be at least that by August ready for holiday to Florida!

Weigh in day is Saturday xx

can i join .. im 11.12 .... lost 2.5lbs today.......... next stop 10's

Back