Getting into the tens!!

I'm now 11st 12.5lbs, looking forward to the next challenge of getting into the 10s!!

azwethinkweiz said:
This thread is gone quiet the last couple months :(
I am in the 10s again anyways, I'm 10st 9.5lb. Aiming for 10st 8lb. Then I decided I might aim for 10st 2lb... Hmm...

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Well done hun that's great news!
I've been posting on a different into the 10's thread stupidly I didn't realise there were two so:

Well I've lost 5.5lbs this week (on holiday I put a rather big 9lbs on) but that's because I haven't been able to eat since Wednesday as quite poorly so its a really unhealthy loss and I'd expect to put a little on next week

But currently 11'2 so not that far to go to the 10's

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lost 1.5 lbs this week so nearly there (11.0 and a half) but when I can eat properly again I think ill gain

Well done Daisy! x

How much have you lost so far now hon? You'll be in the 10s in no time! x

azwethinkweiz said:
How much have you lost so far now hon? You'll be in the 10s in no time! x

Thanks,have lost 30lbs in 17 weeks which includes two Sts and a half pound gain due to totm.Started doing simply filling this week,it's going well and working for me :0)

That's excellent work - I'm up and down with my weight for ages now. All these occasions keep popping up and I find it hard to be good. Even after my gain I'm still 10st 11lb and still in a healthy BMI etc. so it's not too bad. Aiming for -50lbs (10st 8lb) and then I'm aiming for 10st 2lb after that. How much do you have left you want to lose? x

Yea I've seen you on a few threads and you've done really well,even with stuff happening plus you give out good advice :0) I'd like to get to 10.7 but ideally between that and 10 stone would suit me :0)

Sounds simliar to me! 10st 7 was what I was unofficially aiming for. 10st 8 brings me to an even 50lb loss though so I stuck that in. Same as you, i'd probs be better to be between 10st and 10st 7 but sure we'll aim for 10 and a half first ;)
You've done amazing in such a short time - it's taking me forever to get anywhere with the weight loss lol. It's been so slow that no one even realises I've lost any weight haha!!

I bet they have noticed,just some people don't comment or people who see us alot don't always notice.Yea 10.7 is my goal and I shall see what happens then.Not going to aim for lower then 10 stone though.Are you quite tall? I'm 5.6

I'm 5ft 6in too!!! Lol, we're aiming for around the same weight and we're the same height as well :) I don't think I can physically BE lower than 10st hehe... I don't remember being lighter than that for a LONG time - I'm quite broadly built unfortunately.
Well we'll see how we feel when we get to 10st 7 and if we wanna lose a bit more we can - least we have wiggle room then to put on/lose a few pounds :D

Haha I love that 'wiggle room'! yea I've been 9.7 before I had my first child at 19(38 now) and got to that weight once before in my early 30s and kept the weight off for 3 years but generally and now i'm older I think 10 stone is about right for me!

Lost half a pound which takes me to 11 stone grrr next week I'll make it!

Excellent, well done Daisy!!! x

Back to weigh in today and was in shock down 2lbs! After a crazy hen last week with no tracking was expecting up. Currently at 11, 10 and so happy!

Back