Getting into the tens!!

aloofasc said:
Back to weigh in today and was in shock down 2lbs! After a crazy hen last week with no tracking was expecting up. Currently at 11, 10 and so happy!

Well done,haven't seen you about for a while :0)

I know I went a bit MIA but back on track now! Well fingers crossed I am.

Last edited:
Down 1lb today, super happy. Now at 11s 9lbs. Im exactly one stone off my goal weight. :)

Just catching up on this thread, well done everyone.

I lost 5lbs this week bringing back into the 10s just 10st13.5lbs x

Fantastic loss Michelle - well done girl!! x
I lost another lb this week so I'm now sitting at 10st 8.5lb - my lowest weight since I can remember. Only 0.5lb to my goal weight. Then I might aim for the lower end of the 10s, I'd like some wiggle room :)

azwethinkweiz said:
I lost another lb this week so I'm now sitting at 10st 8.5lb - my lowest weight since I can remember. Only 0.5lb to my goal weight. Then I might aim for the lower end of the 10s, I'd like some wiggle room :)

Well done so close to goal u will get it next wk, think I am gonna reset mine once I initially hit goal for the same reason as you, my goal is currently set at the highest within my healthy bmi but I would also like to b at the lower end of the 10's but im content enough atm as this is my lowest weight since I was in my teens :)

Well done so close to goal u will get it next wk, think I am gonna reset mine once I initially hit goal for the same reason as you, my goal is currently set at the highest within my healthy bmi but I would also like to b at the lower end of the 10's but im content enough atm as this is my lowest weight since I was in my teens :)

That's exactly it yeah! I've a BMI of 24 now so that's nicely in the healthy range but I feel like I can still get rid of another lump - lol we set a goal we never think we'll get to and then when we do we set another one hehe!! You've done amazing - over 7st lost, unbelievable! Just goes to show that it really can be done... you're such an inspiration to people who think they've too much to lose or it can't be done. You should be well proud of yourself :)

Oh yeah I'm the lightest weight since I was about 19 too I think... I need to keep reminding myself of things like that rather than focussing on negatives. We are awesome!! X

azwethinkweiz said:

Well done,youre so close now!!

bulldogdaisy said:
Lost 2.25lbs..now 11.5.75...getting nearer to those 10s!

Well done ur doing great x

bulldogdaisy said:
Lost 2.25lbs..now 11.5.75...getting nearer to those 10s!

Well done!!!

bulldogdaisy said:
Lost 1.25lbs..now 11.4.5...so close to the 10s now :0)

Well done ur almost there xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back