Getting little comments here and there....

louisa26

my parents live in spain and are over for 2 weeks (go home on wed) and my mum made a comment about seeing the weight come off :)

then my friend mentioned it and today i was walking through my work building and one of the managers on my facebook list who hasnt seen me for some time said she could see it :D:D

That's amazing! That's when it all starts to be worth it - once you've had the comments you feel more inspired to continue! Well I did last time, and that's what I'm going for again! The feeling was great - like a reward for all my hard work.

I'm really pleased for you - well done! :D:D:D

xxx

I'll bet you were well chuffed - and quite rightly so!

We'll get there!! :wavey:

xxx

iv lost over 4 stone gone from a size 22-24 to a 16 and lots of my friends who i havent even seen since iv been on the diet havent even noticed.

they have noticed scorpio dawny for some reason, they are choosing not to comment. They will have noticed though, definately!

i hope so just be nice if they said something, i always tell someone if they'ev lost weight even if i don't know them that well. x

It is so encouraging when someone notices that you have lost a bit. In work today, one of my pupils who I have'nt seen since Thursday commented on my figure!! I was gobsmacked and chuffed to bits that a stroppy 15 year old even noticed i was alive never mind loosing weight!
Sometimes people dont like to say as they think you might be offended by the fact that they thought you needed to loose if you know what I mean????????????

Sassyx

Back