Getting married 11 June 2011

Sounds like you're well organised Kerry! Sure the dress will arrive on time and bad dreams are quite common I think. We are sorting rings and suits this weekend, but everything else done. Getting loads of RSVPs back. It's only 12 weeks away! My hen do is 7 weeks away.
Am down about 10lbs in under 4 weeks, so am pleased. Not quite the stone a month that I want, but had a few planned meals out.

Hi Ladies,

Getting married in July and just starting the Lipotrim on Monday! Hoping to lose a couple of stone before then and continue with it after returning from honeymoon. Nerve wracking stuff! Really nervous bout not gettin the weight down!!! EEK!

You'll manage it! VLCD are great for that. You have the same goal as me, but yours is probably achieveable. I reckon I'll get to 11 stone, although would prefer 10. I have 27lb to go and nearly 11 weeks. Best of luck :)

Thank you so much, really feel the supportive people on here are going to make all the difference! Everyone else I know will be kept in the dark, my friends will think I'm barking mad and my mum will be just waiting for me to fail! 27lbs to go for you, WELL DONE!!! I can't wait till I can say the same 58lbs for me, but I'm feelin particularly capable this morning! Must be the sunshine! Have you everything done for your big day? I'm at the headless chicken stage, seems like every time I cross something off the to do list I add 3 more things down the end- doh :) x

Aww, it will all fall into place. We've done pretty much everything now thankfully, so I can just fully concentrate on dieting! You'll get there.

Hi Nikkiola,

good luck with the diet and the plans.

It can get quite stressful at times but just thinking of the end result keeps me going.

Pretty much everything sorted for me. Just the waiting game, dress isn't here yet but thats ok, by the time it gets here hopefully will be not much more weight to lose so not much more alteration to do.

Bought the most amazing pair of shoes last week, I had got a couple of pairs in the cupboard to choose from but then saw these and had to have them. Googe irregular choice cortesan ivory and thats them.

You're right though, just when you think you're sorted you think of something else.

Good luck and keep in touch
K xx

Hi K,

OMG those shoes are fab! I'm such a shoe addict, been eyeing up a pair of louboutins online on the sly, so expensive but oh my god are they beautiful if you google Christian Louboutin Studded Star Prive slingbacks and click on images you'll be blown out of ur computer seat :)

We've mostly got everything sorted, honeymoon to be booked and am waiting for a pocketfold sample to arrive from the uk to see if its the right colour/thickness for my invites but thats pretty much it! Obv awaiting the dresses to arrive but am glad of a little extra time as dont want to begin fittings until i slim down or I'll have my mother breathing down my neck bout going for a walk! She thinks that the solution to any and all weight problems is a good fast walk!

Have you picked out a first dance song? Thats next on my to do list!

Nik xxx

we're having katherine jenkins 'tell me I'm not dreaming'

will have to practice the dancing though, we're hardly ginger rogers and fred astaire lol.

your shoes are gorg too, far too high for me though.

Ooh, both pairs are beautiful. I also have got two pairs.

Rachel Simpson Audrey

and Diane Hassall Rosie O'Donnell

Sorry for such big pics :eek:

Our first dance song is Romeo and Juliet by the Killers (well originally Dire Straits, but the Killers are our favourite band!) and my Dad sings and plays guitar, so he's going to do that for our first dance :)

I'm terrible at dancing - really bad. OH is quite good. I will probably tread on his toes. I think even practicing wouldn't help me.

ah thats lovely your dad playing and singing your first dance.

We tried to get a live band but after struggling to find someone we liked at a reasonable cost we just plumped for the disco.

for my walking into the room for the ceremony we're going to have johnathan cain bridal march - check it out its amazing, its a contemporary version of the wedding march, sends shivers down my spine and tears in my eyes already when I hear it, god alone only knows what i'll be like on the actual day - hopefully the make up lady has some good waterproof mascara.

Going to pick my tiara up on friday, then next week going to have hair and make up trial then get some boudoir photos done for a wedding pic for rob - we'll see how they turn out......

Shoes are gorgeous, really girlie and dainty. I'm loving my future louboutins, they look like they're really high but theres a sneaky platform so they're not as hard to wear, reckon I'll get a lower pair to change into as well! Oh my god, I'm dreading the first dance, my hubby to be has two left feet, I'll be in A&E with broken toes on the night, maybe should swap the peep toes for steel toes lol! We're possibly having Gavin DeGraw, more than anyone, I really love it and since Im the music addict I'm being left to pick! So beautiful to have your dad play and sing for your first dance!

That wedding march is actually unreal! I love it! Ooooh the boudoir pics will be fab, let us know how u get on! Would love to be able to do something like that! Maybe for 1st anniversary! Our band was quite reasonable and we loved them when we heard them at another wedding recently so we're delighted, getting a dj for afterwards but have no one picked yet! lol! And theres me thinkin im almost all set! PMSL

Those songs/pieces are lovely. I'd love a boudoir pic, but they seem to cost so much. We've maxed ourselves out with this wedding. I set a budget and haven't actually gone over it, but the honeymoon has come to a fair amount.

Have both of you become more emotional generally? I find I have. I am terrible if it's anything wedding related. When we chose our readings we were both almost wailing!

I found a lady photographer who does a 90 min session with a framed 10x8 photo for only £60, which I thought was fab.

Budget??? what budget lol we were intending having a small low cost wedding, obviously we were having a laugh. We have got some good bargains though, a friend at work is doing the 2 tier cake for £90 so thats a huge saving really.

Yep, whenever we're looking at music for the ceremony, readings the tears come on. All part of the experience I think.

Weigh in tomorrow, not feeling very confident this week, had 2 good weeks don't feel any different this week and I've got to get weighed in the evening rather than the morning, wish me luck.

Kxx

Oh yikes, the dreaded "B" word, we inititally had one but it kinda went out the window a bit, we havent gone over it as such just that I havent really considered it when picking things out at all.

Thats a great price for the pics, maybe when my weight comes down I might look into getting them done.

Defo am sooooooo emotional, the smallest thing sets me off, songs, poems you name it! delighted to hear its not just me ladies :)

Aw dont worry about 2morrow, I bet you'll get good news :D x

Good luck with weigh in Kerry - are you measuring inches as well? I've had some weeks where I've lost nothing, but about an inch all over!

I measure myself about every month so about a week til I measure up again.

I'll let you know how I do tonight, on the herbal teas this afternoon, fennel and nettle, peeing like a racehorse though. Its not a ploy to lose wome water weight though, more like I drink too much coffee at work so try and go onto herbal teas in the afternoon.

No one has said much about honeymoons. We're off to Morocco for a week on the monday after wedding so looking forward to that, neither of us are beachy kind of people and I travelled a lot with a previous job so wanted somewhere neither of us have been. Robs hardly been anywhere so easy to sore that for him.

Did you watch big fat greek wedding last night, had a couple of tears at the older couple who were renewing vows, especially when her sister got off plane, awwww. Lol lucky I was in on my own so didn't look too much of a freak!

K xx

Haha, Started the Lipotrim today and i've peen peeing all day, never seen the work loos so much in my life! Not feeling hungry at all really just feel like somethings missing! I've a bit of a headache but reckon its from the lack of diet coke more than the actual diet.

Honeymoon, even sayin the word makes my eyes light up! We're off to America for a month, we've got a wk and a half in Orlando then up to New York for the rest. Going to travel from NY to Boston, Washington DC and Philadephia and also to see Niagra Falls but use NY as our base. Americas my favourite place ever and the sun will more than likely be shining so I'll be happy out. :D

:eek: Ye're great for the herbal teas! I HATE tea and coffee! ICK! lol

ah we thought about the USA, the southern states, thought we'd hire a motorhome. But then after some research realised it would be too expensive so will have to do it another time.

Put half a pound on this week at weigh in. Disappointed but think its because haven't been eating proper meals or having my healthy extras so will put that right this week.

Aw sorry to hear that hun, at least you know where you went wrong though and that'll set you up for a great week next week.

Ya America is pretty expensive, the only reason we can even think about it is because I work in a school based project I get full summer off with pay and Craig my OH has saved up all his holiday hours so he'll be paid while we're away as well!

Back