Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Getting married 8/12/12

Discussion in 'Brides To Be' started by HarmonyGlitterfrost, 16 June 2011 Social URL.

1. HarmonyGlitterfrost

HarmonyGlitterfrost New Member

Start Weight:
    21st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Howdy all :)

My wedding is all booked, now I have to fit into a beautiful dress!
    I have struggled with my weight for many years; having been a serial dieter since the age of 7. This is the last diet I will ever go on!
    Lots of luck to all of you :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. loulou79

loulou79 New Member

Hi,

Good luck with you diet, I am also getting married next year and trying to loose my so called puppy fat I have had all my life!!! :)

4. lottie33

lottie33 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.04%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi, i also have my wedding booked for september 2012 and im hoping to lose at least 4 stone, i have yo yo dieted for as long as i can remember and now i have somethink to focus on, im currently doin the extra easy plan on sw, so i wish u all the best of luck with ur weight lose and hopefully we can help each other out with tips.

lottie xxxx:)

5. Morrigan

Morrigan Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st7lb(31.82%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Hi ladies :)

I just wanted to say that you CAN do it! I promise :) I began my weightloss journey about a year before I got married too and 9 months later I have lost almost 3 and a half stone. You have given yourself plenty of time to do it slowly and sensibly which will help you so much. Best of luck and congratulations on your weddings :)

6. claret35cp

claret35cp Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1.5lb(8.38%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I am gettin married in Sep 2012 and I have also went on many unsuccesful diets in the past. I joined Slimming World at easter as the realisation of the wedding gettin close hit me! i have another 2 1/2 stone to loose and i really hope i can do it! Congratulations and GoodLuck!!xx

7. lottie33

lottie33 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.04%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Well done how much have u lost so far?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.