Getting married 8/12/12

Howdy all :)

My wedding is all booked, now I have to fit into a beautiful dress!
I have struggled with my weight for many years; having been a serial dieter since the age of 7. This is the last diet I will ever go on!
Lots of luck to all of you :)

Hi,

Good luck with you diet, I am also getting married next year and trying to loose my so called puppy fat I have had all my life!!! :)

hi, i also have my wedding booked for september 2012 and im hoping to lose at least 4 stone, i have yo yo dieted for as long as i can remember and now i have somethink to focus on, im currently doin the extra easy plan on sw, so i wish u all the best of luck with ur weight lose and hopefully we can help each other out with tips.

lottie xxxx:)

Hi ladies :)

I just wanted to say that you CAN do it! I promise :) I began my weightloss journey about a year before I got married too and 9 months later I have lost almost 3 and a half stone. You have given yourself plenty of time to do it slowly and sensibly which will help you so much. Best of luck and congratulations on your weddings :)

I am gettin married in Sep 2012 and I have also went on many unsuccesful diets in the past. I joined Slimming World at easter as the realisation of the wedding gettin close hit me! i have another 2 1/2 stone to loose and i really hope i can do it! Congratulations and GoodLuck!!xx

claret35cp said:
I am gettin married in Sep 2012 and I have also went on many unsuccesful diets in the past. I joined Slimming World at easter as the realisation of the wedding gettin close hit me! i have another 2 1/2 stone to loose and i really hope i can do it! Congratulations and GoodLuck!!xx

Well done how much have u lost so far?

Back