Getting married in May 2013?

i get married 24/08/2013!! and im so excited!!! after 8years together he finally popped the question! i thought he was joking and my reply was 'dont be silly' it wasnt till he pulled this amazing ring out that i cried my eyes out! never thought it would happen.

sooooo i have 17 months to lose around 3-3.5 stone and majorly tone up! i can do this ryt???? im a carer and run around like a blue bottomed fly especially with my 4yr old.

planning on doing slimming world as i lost a stone with them previously and never ate so much!! going it alone this time tho so need all the support u can give me guys!

i hope all your wedding plans and weight losses are going as planned!

sherrie xxxxxxxx

sherrie24 said:
i get married 24/08/2013!! and im so excited!!! after 8years together he finally popped the question! i thought he was joking and my reply was 'dont be silly' it wasnt till he pulled this amazing ring out that i cried my eyes out! never thought it would happen.

sooooo i have 17 months to lose around 3-3.5 stone and majorly tone up! i can do this ryt???? im a carer and run around like a blue bottomed fly especially with my 4yr old.

planning on doing slimming world as i lost a stone with them previously and never ate so much!! going it alone this time tho so need all the support u can give me guys!

sherrie xxxxxxxx

Aww we congrats. Good luck with ya weight loss and wedding plans!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

sherrie24 said:

sherrie xxxxxxxx

Congratulations! We have been together 8 years too - brilliant!

Good luck with your weight loss, with a goal like your wedding day you'll get there

Sherrie24 to lose the weight in that time you're looking at around 0.5lb a week!! Very achievable! So you'll be fine!! This site is amazing for support, look around at all the different forums and find the ones you like. My favs are the challenges (you put your weight losses in each week, and one member publishes all the groups results at the end of each week) you feel such a hero when they say after say 10 weeks how much you have lost!!

So 17 months to plan the day of your dreams? How exciting, can't wait to hear all about it xxx

I'm getting married July 2013 (my 30th Birthday) and want to lose about 7 more stone. Have already lost 19.5lb and feeling very positive. I'm so excited as we weren't going to get married until after OH graduated Uni but I decided that I wanted to be married by 30...

Hey ladies, I'm getting married in April 2013 and I have about 4 stone to lose by September (so I can order my dream dress). I'm starting weight watchers on Wednesday (getting V choccie day out of the way first!). So nervous but it'll be worth it in the end when we all look amazing on our big days!!

How's everyone getting on, weight loss and wedding planning?

Found my dress at the weekend. It's perfect but would oh so much nicer on a smaller version of me!! I'm on schedule with ww but I just hope I keep losing weight on it!

Everything else is going well. Everything is practically booked! How about you? xxx

I'm getting married July 2013 (my 30th Birthday) and want to lose about 7 more stone. Have already lost 19.5lb and feeling very positive. I'm so excited as we weren't going to get married until after OH graduated Uni but I decided that I wanted to be married by 30...

That's so cool that you're getting married on your 30th! I turn 30 in December of this year. I'd always said I wanted to get married when I'm 30! The pressure we put on ourselves!!

I've lost 9lb since last week so super excited! Found a dream photographer for the wedding, we are meeting up next week, I'm so excited!!! Also parents in law said they would help us financially so SUCH a relief...

Now just have another 5st to lose!

Hope everyone is well! x

BrightonBetty said:
I've lost 9lb since last week so super excited! Found a dream photographer for the wedding, we are meeting up next week, I'm so excited!!! Also parents in law said they would help us financially so SUCH a relief...

Now just have another 5st to lose!

Hope everyone is well! x

Wow, 9lbs well done you..which diet are you following? Very exciting about your photographer

I did 3 days of VLCD, could not last any longer!! And the rest 4 has been a combination of WW and low carb (counting points but trying to stay away from potatoes, pasta, rice and bread). I am loving it, I feel great!

BrightonBetty said:
I did 3 days of VLCD, could not last any longer!! And the rest 4 has been a combination of WW and low carb (counting points but trying to stay away from potatoes, pasta, rice and bread). I am loving it, I feel great!

Good for you. I am low carbing too really impressed with it just struggling a bit buying lunches when working out of the office...only so much cold meat you can eat.

I know what you mean, that's why I'm doing it in combination with WW as situations like that I can have a sandwich or something but because I point it, it's still gonna be controlled :)

BrightonBetty said:
I know what you mean, that's why I'm doing it in combination with WW as situations like that I can have a sandwich or something but because I point it, it's still gonna be controlled :)

It's a good idea...I don't have that much to loose so might use this philosophy when out rather than just blow it on something convenient. Good luck

That's so cool that you're getting married on your 30th! I turn 30 in December of this year. I'd always said I wanted to get married when I'm 30! The pressure we put on ourselves!!

I thought so... have a had a few people comment that I shouldn't as it will mean anniversary on my birthday but I wanted a date OH could remember and it just means it'll be extra special!

skinnybride2013 said:
It's a good idea...I don't have that much to loose so might use this philosophy when out rather than just blow it on something convenient. Good luck

Absolutely! Good luck to you too! :)

Woohoo my wedding venue has confirmed for 27th April next year hooray!! Now when I go to the national wedding show next Saturday I can start booking things YAY Xx

Back