Getting married in November :-)

LisaxMrs2b

Hi - I'm new :)

I am getting married in November 2013, I need to lose weight for health reasons first of all but I am hoping me wedding will be the motivation I need to get going.

I will be starting Slim and Save on Tuesday when my pack arrives, but starting tomorrow I will be low carbing to get me going. I will be staying on slim and save until I lose 3 stone, and then I will review how I feel with regards to staying VLCD or moving onto something else.

I know I will stick a this as I am determined and head strong, looking forward to seeing results :-D

Lisa xx

:welcome2: Hello Lisa! What a great motivation, it really does help I think when you have a specific goal in mind that is timebound. I started out wanting to lose 3 stone like you and then reassessed - didn't quite believe at the start that I could get to 3 stone off so didn't want to set myself up to fail from the start thinking I wanted to go any further than that. Now that I'm well on my way beyond the 3 stone, I am starting to see what really is possible, getting used to the new smaller version of me, and setting my sights on being a healthy weight for probably the first time in my life :)

Hi! I am also getting married in November! I also want to lose around 3 stone initially. 4 stone would be even better. Just hope I don't get too skinny to fit in my wedding dress. (It's two sizes too small!)

its going to be a great motivator for us both and we will succeed! :) xx

Hi! I am also getting married in November! I also want to lose around 3 stone initially. 4 stone would be even better. Just hope I don't get too skinny to fit in my wedding dress. (It's two sizes too small!)

its going to be a great motivator for us both and we will succeed! :) xx
Much easier to have it altered down than up!

Back