Getting married jan 2012 in cuba

Just updating this as I haven't been on it in ages, I've got 264 days left until I get married and I have around 3 stone left to lose, lost about 2 already!! I am so gonna do this if it kills me lol I have my size 10 wedding dress already and I look at it almost everyday it's a great inspiration.

You'll get there :)

just updating this after ages!! its now 198 days till I get married in cuba and I have 2.5 stone to lose!! eeeeeekkkk been totally thinking of going back on exante for a month or two after I get back from my holiday in september. x

This rings are gorgeous. I was thinking of having ours made but might have to look at those now!

I would love to marry on a beach but the MIL won't fly and she has to be there :sigh:

I can't wait to get married on a beach... We are having no one else there but us but gonna have a wee soiree when we get back. Ive still got 2.5 stone to lose :-( going back on exante on wednesday so will be updating this a lot more to keep me sane so watch out!!

Ohhhhh those rings are divine! oooh my tummy did a backflip when i saw them, i KNOW why you fell in love...Ladies..check out tiffany & co..there are some very similer to the above and for the more practical route there are also some stainless steel items of gorgeousness too :) Ive chosen something similer to the above style but its around £600, Its the only wedding ring Im ever going to have aint it?? ;-) ...xx

which hotel are you getting married at in Cuba? I love that place - i went to Paradisus de Oro last year and i never wanted to come home! xxxx

I'm getting married at brisas guardalavaca :) I can't wait. I've never been to
Cuba before but very much looking forward to it.

teetiefunk said:
I'm getting married at brisas guardalavaca :) I can't wait. I've never been to
Cuba before but very much looking forward to it.

Oh it's such a lovely place...the brisas was near our hotel I'm sure xxx jealous!!!!!!

Wowzer!! The pics are amazing and you look so beautiful, you must have felt on top of the world!! Are you so sad it's all over? It's just made me even more excited for my wedding!!!

You can def do it!! I had 5 to lose and got two to go xx

well only three months to go now!! my dress fits now so anything else is a bonus!!!!! so excited!!! got my hen do next month

so determined now!!!!

well everythings organised now...h2b had his kilt fitting so its all going to plan!!!

two months to go and had my hen do last weekend!! it was fab and had a.great time...seems more real now!

well ive got 21 days to go eeekkkkk

Back