Getting my 3 litres a day

Discussion in 'Challenges - Weight Loss & Otherwise!' started by Cahrlierogers, 12 February 2014 Social URL.

1. Cahrlierogers

Cahrlierogers Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1.5lb(6.7%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    My App for drinking water says i have to drink 3.1 l a day and i never get there i when i get anywhere near i a have to be home allday because of going to the toilet that often does it get better and is this a way to big a goal i weigh just under 15stone.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ursula

ursula Member

That's a whoooole lot of water! I didn't think you had to drink that much to be honest! XD I try to get 3 pints of water a day, but even that's hard, I find that I end up downing it, flooding my system and spending most of my shift on the loo. All I know is little and often is good, if you can just have it on you and sip constantly. I find that after a while I seem to not need the toilet too often maybe because my bodies using it (?) I don't know. It's just remembering to keep if up for me :s sorry I can't be more help.

4. Cahrlierogers

Cahrlierogers Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1.5lb(6.7%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    i suppose the best thing is to limit it and have not much a week

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.