Getting my act together.

He just said the hairy bikers one looks good!!!! Will have to go looking tomorrow. I am so happy with my ex husband when I mentioned dieting he would roll his eyes and tell me he was eating rabbit food as he was not fat, now I know what it's like to feel supported and encouraged. Another little reason to stick at it. Feeling excited looking through the ww site and writing ideas down what we can eat!!!

I need to take this emotion and use it for a positive.

What a stupid woman you had to put up with. You hit the nail on the head - take the positive from it - don't let it drag you down and use this experience to spur you on.
Sounds like your bloke is a real keeper! xx

Sorry you had to hear that hun, people can be so cruel. You have a diamond there by the sound of it! I think the hairy bikers is a good way to go, have been looking myself this weekend and it looks lush. X

Oh Bea she sounds hideous! Very pleased to hear Jon put her in her place and that he's being so supportive of you. Shows you're marrying one of the good ones :) I hope her cruel words get drowned out in your head by the wedding planning and take comfort from the support you get here too, with her attitude I doubt she gets so many people thinking she's lovely like we think you are xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I have tried to get it out of my head but it's there, don't think we will be good friends. Sat here now watching a film drinking wine and eating the last Xmas left overs. Talking about future plans I have to pinch myself sometimes as can't believe how lucky I have been!! Going to be gutted on Thursday when he goes back to work. Just keep thinking if I can buckle down for the 4 weeks he is away I might just lose a nice sum x

You'll miss him but men are always a distraction when it comes to losing weight or is that just my fella! Lol

I've set my sights high for my first 4 weeks I want a stone off. This girl knows how to dream big lol have you got an end goal planned Bea or any mini ones? X

Well this morning was showing 24stone 5 lbs the shame, I have only announced that here. I am stuck in out patients at the mo, so not had breakfast but thinking poached eggs on toast as brunch is going to be the way forward. I have 53 pro points it's scary when you think how many points I needed to eat daily to get to this weight. I have taken a long hard look at how much alcohol I consume, my news years resolution is to start drinking like a grown up!!!!! X

Food for today

Brunch
Poached egg on toast 10pp
Fruit juice 4pp

Snack
Yogurt 2pp

Dinner
Warburtons squares 9pp
Low low grated cheese 10pp
Mushrooms 0pp
Tomato purée 1pp
Cherry tomatoes 0pp

Supper
Toast x 2 6pp
Butter 3pp
Hot choc 3pp

Total 48pp

Lots of bread today!!! Did not realise until I wrote it down. Will address this tomorrow

Even if you did have a lot of bread, you were still within limit, well done!

I eat a lot of bread too Bea, always seems to be toast for breakfast and a sandwich for lunch but I get stuck with different things to have instead. I agree with Maria though, you were still within points no matter what it was you ate and that's what counts in the long run x

Think you are right! I was within my points, and have decided to just focus on that, not worry about what I eat at the moment. I am classed as morbidly obese, so getting any amount of weight off will help my health. If I stop losing I will then readdress what food make up my points x x

Yesterday's food

Breakfast fresh pineapple, spending the day out and slept in!!! So picked up a pack from sainsburys, sweet and tasted lovely 0pp

Lunch bagel from aldi glad I checked with nv in back of packet as it was 7pp!!! Will stick to New York bagels from now on, pastrami 1pp Mayo 2pp mustard 0pp pickled cucumber slices 0pp
Pom bear crisps 3pp total 13pp

Dinner home made spag bog it was lovely 4pp a portion full of veggies and tasted so much nicer than my normal jar effort. I had 7pp worth of pasta with 2pp low fat cheese and a low fat garlic slice at 2pp washed down with 1/2 a bottle of red at 9pp. Total 24pp

Supper surprisingly I was hungry have no idea how!!!! I think high carb food makes me more hungry so had a milky coffee 4pp a ww bar 2pp and 1 crumpet with butter 5pp total 11pp
Total 48pp still had 5 left but would have eaten them for the sake of it.

A great menu. I hope today's is just as good. x

Today's menu I know it's early but taking my son to play football soon.

Breakfast poached egg on toast 10pp

Lunch warburtons wrap 4pp with smoked ham 2pp mustard 0pp Mayo 1pp lettuce 0pp
Total 7pp

Dinner warburtons thin 3pp sainsburys be good burger 3pp low low burger cheese 1pp bacon medallion 1pp bbq sauce 1pp gherkins 0pp lettuce 0pp butternut squash chips 0pp made with spices over them and my attempt at nandos peas 2pp total 11pp!!!!
Lovely meal but now feeling full and have 25pp left for the day!!!! I have rechecked everything it's correct. It's insane as my food today has been really tasty and filling think I may have to have some full fat options instead. Or eat something ridiculously high in points x

Treat yourself to something yummy or have a glass or two of wine. Use those babies up cos you'll miss them when they're gone xx

Wine sounds amazing right now!!!! Watching my son plays 5 a side in this pouring rain is no fun!!!! Freezing cold wet and miserable!! This is part of the stop sitting on the sofa all night action plan! I might enjoy it in the summer x even the dog is looking miserable x

Boo to the wind and rain. You're a braver lady than me being out in that it's awful here in Bridgend. Hope you're home and dried off soon xx

Well today is super sad I said goodbye to Jon for 4 weeks!! I normally book to work the day he goes back and the next few days after to keep my mind of it. But I have annual leave this week. Feel determined to do the best I can in the next 4 weeks, I would ideally like to be a stone lighter, I know there would be no dramatic improvement physically, yet mentally I feel it would be an incredible boast. Also I had started to notice a choking like sensation as I am dropping off!!! Convinced I have the start to sleep apnea!!!! So i really do need to shift a fair bulk of weigh, I really don't want a blinking mask x

Back