Getting my order in today! but need some advice...

DollyGirl92

Hi Everyone, you might have seen me popping up as I've been reading and answering questions when I can, to keep my motivation to get started up.

I'm Simone, I'm 18 (19 in July) and I'm currently studying a university access course (complicated, but essentially I got the wrong info about A levels) and I study History, Sociology and Psychology and I hope to go to University in September to start my next 6 years of education, and I'd like to do it with a body I'm happy with! I'm really excited to get started and hopefully go to freshers on the 16th of September (if I get into where I want to go!) and feel good about myself.

I've done Cambridge before and mixed in some Slim and Save, which I think is 1000x better than Cambridge for me, but at that point I wasn't in college or working, so had little or no distraction, but now, my schedule is busy! so this is my question, what would you do on my Wednesday?

My Dad goes like this

11:30am - Leave for college
12:00am - History starts
2:30PM - 15 minute break
4:30PM - Half an hour break
5:00PM - Psychology starts
7:30PM - 15 minute break
9:00PM - Lessons finish

I tend to be home by no later than half past 9, but I'm not sure what to do! I have zero facilities at college, we don't have anywhere we can get hot water, a microwave or fridge, and we can't get hot water or anything like that, so I'm not sure what to do with my packs.
Does anyone have two bars in one day once a week? I'm really stuck working it out!

Thank you so much xx

Busy busy lol.

I prefer slim and save to Cambridge but they don't do tetras which would have been great for you. I know I'd struggle with ur timetable :(.

They say only to have 1 bar a day but I don't know what the reasoning behind it it. I only really started on sat so someone else might b able to help better.

Good luck.

Xx

Hi Everyone, you might have seen me popping up as I've been reading and answering questions when I can, to keep my motivation to get started up.

I'm Simone, I'm 18 (19 in July) and I'm currently studying a university access course (complicated, but essentially I got the wrong info about A levels) and I study History, Sociology and Psychology and I hope to go to University in September to start my next 6 years of education, and I'd like to do it with a body I'm happy with! I'm really excited to get started and hopefully go to freshers on the 16th of September (if I get into where I want to go!) and feel good about myself.

I've done Cambridge before and mixed in some Slim and Save, which I think is 1000x better than Cambridge for me, but at that point I wasn't in college or working, so had little or no distraction, but now, my schedule is busy! so this is my question, what would you do on my Wednesday?

My Dad goes like this

11:30am - Leave for college
12:00am - History starts
2:30PM - 15 minute break
4:30PM - Half an hour break
5:00PM - Psychology starts
7:30PM - 15 minute break
9:00PM - Lessons finish

I tend to be home by no later than half past 9, but I'm not sure what to do! I have zero facilities at college, we don't have anywhere we can get hot water, a microwave or fridge, and we can't get hot water or anything like that, so I'm not sure what to do with my packs.
Does anyone have two bars in one day once a week? I'm really stuck working it out!

Thank you so much xx

Well done for starting. You could take a shake with you? Get a shaker, and then all you need is water to add to it. If you don't start college til 11:30 then you can have something before you go. Plus once you're in ketosis, you won't be hungry so just make sure you're having plenty of fluids and you can fit your pack around your day. Are there no canteen facilities where you would have lunch if you weren't on s&s? Could you not have a protein meal? Like chicken salad or something?

Well done for starting. You could take a shake with you? Get a shaker, and then all you need is water to add to it. If you don't start college til 11:30 then you can have something before you go. Plus once you're in ketosis, you won't be hungry so just make sure you're having plenty of fluids and you can fit your pack around your day. Are there no canteen facilities where you would have lunch if you weren't on s&s? Could you not have a protein meal? Like chicken salad or something?

Thank you so much everyone!

I actually hate my college in terms of catering facilities, they serve food, full salad bar, they lot between 8:30AM and 2:00PM, so when I get my opportunity to eat, we get what is left of the sandwiches in the coffee shop, an a huge amount of chocolate and sweets, there's never even any fruit left! we're campaigning for a common room, or at least a blooming kettle! they know lessons go on until 9PM, every single night so you'd think they'd do something about it, and half an hour isn't quite long enough for me to nip into Newcastle :(

I think I'll try either bringing a shaker with me, or just having an extra bar on those days, every other day is fine for me, it's just that one day!
I'm actually so excited to get into ketosis and not feel hungry, partly for wednesday, it's such an awkard time but its

I'd probably have a shake before I left, bar during one of the short breaks, protein meal (chicken/tuna salad or something) during the longer one and then either a shake (take a shaker with me) at the 7.30pm break or wait until I was home, if I could!

Back