Getting out of my Pickle!

Aww thanks, I have done well but barely lost anything this year. Will give it a 100% week this week (no cheating weekends)
Well done on the running that's something I really need to start, also great news about the inch loss that's really good! X

Hope you are doing ok after being disappointed about your weight loss this week. 1 lb off is still in the right direction. Try not to be disheartened, keep at it you are doing so well. I've only lost 11 1/2 lb in 7 weeks so I'm officially a plodder! You are an inspiration.

Day 59 of 100%

Thanks for the lovely messages :) xx

After being hugely disappointed with my 1lb loss this week, I am now back to feeling good. In reality, 2st 7lbs in 8 weeks is frigging awesome. I've upped my exercise this week, swimming 40 lengths on Wednesday night as well as doing the Curves Boot Camp. My shoulder is in agony but I really need to get to the gym today anyway (yesterday was my rest day).
I've just signed up for the Sexy for Christmas Challenge, putting myself down for another 70lbs (5 stone). That would be amazing!
On Wednesday afternoon I bagged up lots of clothes for the charity shop, including my £85 winter coat as I have no intention of it fitting me come winter. I can't wait to buy a beautiful coat that doesn't cost a bloody fortune! Plus-sized clothes are so expensive, it's ridiculous.
I'm not sure if I've already mentioned it, but I have/had tons of clothes ranging from size 26 to size 16/18. I've bagged everything up in order of sizes and can happily report that I am currently wearing the jeans and trousers from the '22' bag. My top half is a size bigger, but the 24's are becoming baggy and some of the 22's are fitting.
My OH also bought me a beautiful dress in a size 20 which I desperately want to wear by August. Eeeks!

Have a fabulous day, everyone :)

xx

Day 59 of 100%

Thanks for the lovely messages :) xx

After being hugely disappointed with my 1lb loss this week, I am now back to feeling good. In reality, 2st 7lbs in 8 weeks is frigging awesome.
Hi pickle81 well done on your losses and 59 days 100%! Wow! Well done! :D
Just one thing... I think I must demand your remove that sad face from your signature and replace it with a smiley face forthwith! Your average loss is just over 4lb per week! And that is amaaaazzzing!:party0011:

Day 62 of 100%

I have the birthday blues. It's not my birthday until tomorrow but I'm feeling really low. Lots of reasons which I won't bore you with, suffice to say I'm not feeling very valued at the moment.
After last week's weigh in, I did the unthinkable and borrowed a set of scales from my mother. According to said scales I have lost another pound. I'm decidedly unimpressed and can't work out what's going on. I'm being positively saintly and for some reason I have hit a wall.
I sincerely hope tomorrow's weigh in will be good, otherwise my birthday blues may become full blown storm clouds.

Hope you all have a fabulous day xx

Day 62 of 100%

I have the birthday blues. It's not my birthday until tomorrow but I'm feeling really low. Lots of reasons which I won't bore you with, suffice to say I'm not feeling very valued at the moment.
After last week's weigh in, I did the unthinkable and borrowed a set of scales from my mother. According to said scales I have lost another pound. I'm decidedly unimpressed and can't work out what's going on. I'm being positively saintly and for some reason I have hit a wall.
I sincerely hope tomorrow's weigh in will be good, otherwise my birthday blues may become full blown storm clouds.

Hope you all have a fabulous day xx

Pickle,

you need to shake that rain cloud off now! you could look at your birthday as a celebration of the year you loose all your weight and get slim.

Home scales are a big no no, personally I am a serial weigher on mine and they dont help, i can vary 3 lbs according to which way I am leaning. I've gone to class thinking I've gain when I've lost weigh and visa versa. They certainly dont help my mood, doesn't seem like they are helping you right now.

I know you have a 100 day plan and admire you to sticking to it but maybe you need to relax about it all and have a day off after slimming world tomorrow. I've done it in the past when I've out loads of effort in and STW, it helps me to go out on a tuesday night and forget about it sometimes.

Whatever the scales say tomorrow, you are doing amazingly well.

Happy bday for tomorrow anyway.

Hey pickle, I agree with bossiegirl throw away those scales (I'm also a daily weigher and I know it does me no favours) I turned 30 in march and had a major breakdown now I feel fine about being 30 :) hope you feel better though, you've done really well and should be very proud of yourself x

And happy birthday for tmrw :) x

Day 63 of 100%

Thank you all :):) I have given my mum the scales!
WI today was -6lbs so I am overjoyed! I went out for a syn-free lunch with the girls (Grilled gammon, baked potato and salad with no butter or dressing) and I've just had a Rocky Road Hifi bar.. omg... so yummy!!
I've had a lovely day thus far :)

X

Glad you are having a good birthday and feeling more cheerful :D Congratulations on your loss and your 63 days at 100%! Amazing! And thank you for taking the sad face out of your signature. Every loss should be a :) Although 6lbs is definitely a :D if not a :greenapple:

Can't wait till 5pm and try the new rocky road x

Well done on the weight loss x

6lbs is great well done x

Day 65 of 100%

Thanks, ladies :) xx

Yesterday I did my Curves session and then went swimming. It's fair to say, I was knackered! Today is my rest day (she says, with a whole house to clean) so I am indulging in a cooked breakfast instead of my usual fruit/hifi. I'm thinking.. Bacon, egg, mushrooms, tomatoes and (if I can find them in the freezer) a Linda McCartney red onion sausage. Mmmmm, yummy!!
I can't actually believe I am on day 65 already. It's flown by. I feel so empowered! It's a huge deal for me to have stuck to something for this long. I am really starting to notice the differences in my body, too.
Hope you all have a fabulous day

Xx

Pickle81 said:
I can't actually believe I am on day 65 already. It's flown by. I feel so empowered! It's a huge deal for me to have stuck to something for this long. I am really starting to notice the differences in my body, too.

That's brilliant, I don't think I could stick to it for 10 days. You're awesome...

Lovely to hear you do motivated :) hope you enjoyed breakie, tried those Linda McCartney sausages for the first time they other day they are so tasty and love that they are free x

Day 69 (-1)

On day 67 (Saturday), I faltered. I used 16 syns on alcohol on a last minute night out and then came home and ate goodness knows how many syns on 2 pieces of peanut butter on white toast. To say I was devastated would be an under-statement. I felt like a complete failure!
However, yesterday I realised that it isn't really the end of the world, and I have come so far! I'm so proud of myself for all that I have achieved in the last 2+ months. And so, on I continue with my journey. I pulled it back as much as possible yesterday by sticking to superfree and superspeeds, foregoing my healthy extras and not having any syns. I desperately want my 3 stone award on Tuesday which requires a 1lb loss.. and I'm confident that I have done enough either side of the incident to still achieve that. In times past, I would have used that one blip as an excuse to write off the whole week; but I am learning that failing only means you stop trying. I am off to the gym and swimming today, and feeling really positive about my mental progress in this journey :)

Hi Pickle! I wouldn't really worry too much about that blip on Saturday. One day out of nearly 70- and I'm sure it wasn't nearly as bad as you imagine or as bad as it would have been pre-slimming world? Good luck for WI tomorrow- I'm sure you'll be fine! :)

(ps if it make you feel better I had 48.5 syns on Saturday and an unknown large number of syns on sunday. Hey ho- it's new day today! :) )

Back