Getting over binging and weight loss plan

I was like this last pancake day! I gorged myself with 5 pancakes and went downhill from there you just gotta dust yourself off and think tomorrow's a new day! And you CAN do this good luck x

Hi everyone. Today is my 4th day binge free, sticking to my plan and eating 3 meals a day. I must say, I feel absolutely fantastic! I just want to say thanks because your words really stuck with me! My energy is through the roof and im already feeling hungry in the morning and noticing how my food is affecting my body! Im so happy :) lets just hope the weight comes off!

angelj said:
don't let it! get a good night's rest and get some exercise in first thing in the AM if you can! you will be just fine :)

This is such good advice! I had a terrible food day yesterday. Went to bed early feeling guilty and got up today determined to sort myself out. Hit the pool for a really good burn and it's really worked wonders. Instead of schlepping about feeling miserable coz I ate my own body weight in maltesers ( this is a LOT of maltesers!!!) I was perky and peppy all day ;) knackered now lol so the added hidden perk of my swim is an early night tonight as well!! No binge eating if I'm asleep lol.

Back