getting ready to start cd

Good Luck with your Cambridge experiance - I'm 4 weeks in and have never found a diet so easy to follow as this, just remeber to carry on posting on here especially in your darkest moments as the people of here are fab and can keep you motivated

thanks so much :) everyone on here has been so nice already! cant wait to be a cd'er!
today and tomorrow im treating as my "last supper" days! i had a sweet onion chicken terriyai sub (am seriously considering having some kind of goodbye ceremony with these lol!) and am going for south indian food tonight, then tomorrow is my little boys 3rd birthday so will eat wotsits by the million! after that im going to gradually reduce my carbs over the next 2 weeks in preperation, with the 3 days before i go to see cdc being as low carb as i can make them!!!
hope fully this will work as well for me as it has for you all! i think the price, plus the cdc will help my will power soar. my reasons for losing weight are pretty solid so i think i can do this!!!

roll on february 20th!!

xcx

I've been doing CD for 4 weeks now (although its my second time round loosing the same stone!) and once you get into it, its a really worry free diet. Stay strong through the first 3 days getting into ketosis and don't let any bad side effects you might have discourage you. The great thing about CD is the no fuss of calorie counting and the really fast results that give you a real sense of achievement and will to carry on.

One great thing to remember is that all the food you love will still be there at the end of your weight loss and you have the rest of your life to healthily enjoy all those foods! This really helps me stick to it as i do have some very skeptical friends who try to encourage me to eat subway and mcdonalds etc with them at lunch times.

If you're worried about feeling hungry, get a couple of extra packs to keep as spares for the days you really just need something else besides your 3 a day (assuming your on SS). When you're a few weeks in i highly recommend the cranberry bars which are best out of the fridge when they are a little harder and more chewy. I tend to just cut off a bit at a time and try to eat it as slowly as possible and it helps my cravings :)

The porridge's are lovely and i tend to add a little extra cinnamon and a sweetener or 2 to satisfy my sweet tooth, also the vanilla shakes are just like ice cream if you make them with some crushed ice and cold water! (same goes for most of the shake flavours). Overall there is enough variety for you to find things you love and will enjoy eating every day and it will all be worth it when you start seeing results almost immediately!

wow, bit of an essay.. but good luck! :)

Back