getting rid of 100lbs in a year.

Day 3 done ✅😀

planning food is really important for me, if I don’t have a plan then I end up eating whatever I can grab quickly.

day 4 food is planned.

some of skylars stuff arrived today, I’m leaving it in the boxes until just before I have her. I’ve pretty much got everything now 🤰💗

Off to bed soon, it’s been a long day x x

Last edited:
Morning, day 4 today and I’m feeling so pleased I’ve made it to here instead of giving up on day 1 or 2. Think I need to keep goals in mind and remember how awful I felt after having Kaelan. It would be lovely to just have a stone to lose after Skylar comes. We’ll see.

After posting about not weighing, I weighed myself this morning 😂 2lbs less than last week at group so still in 12s. I 100% don’t want to weigh myself too much so maybe every couple of weeks.
Today’s weight means I’ve gained 19lbs and I’m almost 25 weeks, more than I wanted at this stage but not the end of the world.

I’m looking forward to my day 7 treat 😀 I’m getting about 4/5 key rings, they are so lovely and will replace the ones I’ve had for a long time.

staying home today apart from school run later. Going to cook, clean and do painting with k, he loves painting but gets so messy lol.

looking forward to getting to day 5. Think it’s best to focus on one day at a time instead of weeks/months etc.

102 days until I meet Skylar 🤰💗🥰

So I’ve had a really crappy afternoon and evening. I’ve felt really emotional and down, over nothing really but I couldn’t stop crying. Feeling a little better now I’m in bed. K still awake, hoping he’ll be asleep in a min so I can have a nice relaxing bath.
Despite having a bad day, I’ve stayed on plan so pleased about that.

Almost day 5

x x

Day 5 and I’m still on plan 😀💪 it was the Christmas party at playgroup today, they had so much cake 🧁 I only had 1.
Went to the cafe afterwards, I was tempted to have a nice cake there but had a jacket potato with cheese and beans instead, so all on plan.

Going to a Christmas market this evening so planning on having a slimming world ready meal, hubby and kids ordering pizza. I’m going to make sure I eat before it arrives or I’ll be too tempted lol.

101 days and I’ll have Skylar in my arms, can’t believe almost down to double digits 😀💗 The weeks are flying by.

x x

Day 6 😀 ordering my treat keyrings tomorrow. No idea what day 14 treat will be, right now I feel confident I’ll get to day 14 but never know with how I’ve been recently.

Getting eyelash infill today, this isn’t classed as a treat as I get them down every 2 weeks lol.

also off shopping with kids and going to soft play. I’ve finished Christmas shopping, just need a couple of bits for Christmas Eve boxes.
x x

Had a lovely day out shopping with the kids. I went over syns slightly but I allow 20 anyway. Can’t believe it’s day 7 in the morning.

Kaelan starts nursery in 4 weeks, I hope he likes it and doesn’t cry too much when I leave.

just trying to get my little man to sleep so I can watch the boxing with my husband.

x x

Finally at day 7, I haven’t been perfect and have gone over syns slightly a couple of times but I have been on plan 99% of the time. Ordering my keyrings in a min.

staying in today after a busy weekend out the house. I have loads of ironing to do and really want to decorate. I have everything needed, just need to get hubby and maybe older kids to help. Fingers crossed 🤞

x x

End of day 7 and I’m feeling really proud of myself for sticking to plan for a whole week. Can I make it 2 weeks? Not sure but I really hope so. I feel confident but did last time and didn’t make it. I’ve already planned food for tomorrow.

My 6 year old is poorly so no school run in the morning. Nice and cosy at home for the day. Hoping it’s just a 24 hour thing and he’ll be better soon.

x x

Day 8 today. Hubby sorted kids for school so I’m still in bed 😀

getting up in a min to put campfire stew in slow cooker, I love using the slow cooker as frees up so much time in the evening. I’m going to make an effort to use it a few times a weeks and get prepared the night before so I can just chuck everything in next morning.

we got some decorating done yesterday but there’s still lots I want doing. Hubby said we don’t need to decorate lol he sees things differently to me.

98 days to go. I’m really hoping that I don't gain over 2 stone, so I can gain 9lbs in 14 weeks lol. That seems ok. We’ll see.

looking forward to receiving my keyrings this week. I’ve chosen the new warmer I want if I can stick to plan for another 6 days. I love the smell of warmer wax, I have so many different wax bars 🥰

Better get up x x

Almost end of day 8 and I’m still on plan. One day at a time is going well.
I totally forgot to put campfire stew in this morning so I’ll cook it tomorrow morning instead. Only had around 5 syns today so might have a bit of chocolate, I aim to have 15-20 syns per day during pregnancy.

my son is still poorly so looks like another day off.

Onto day 9 tomorrow 😀 I received my new wax in the post today, it smells so good, already got some in my warmer so look forward to a lovely new warmer if I can stay on plan. Fingers crossed 🤞

x x

Morning, day 9 today. I was planning on getting weighed but hubby didn’t wake me until 10 😱😍 I’m usually up at 6.30 every morning so been nice to stay asleep longer for a couple of days.

son still really poorly today, he has a terrible cough and temperature, voice almost gone 😥

I weighed at home as I didn’t get to sw and I’m 1lb down since I last weighed, back in 170s, 3lbs loss since I went to Sw 2 weeks ago.

only 5 more days and I get another treat 💗😀

only 97 days left of pregnancy 🤰 wonder how many of them I’ll be on plan x x

Last edited:
I’m really feeling in the swing of things now 😀 if I can stay on plan until my 3 day Christmas break then that will be 22 days on plan 😀 that would be the best I’ve done since being pregnant. I really hope I can do it. That would mean 2 more treats before Christmas as I’m treating myself for every week I make it on plan 😀

So next treat is a warmer or diffuser
Day 21 treat- no idea yet

x x

Day 10 today, I’m so pleased to still be on plan. Planned food for today.

we are thinking of moving soon, saw a house I like but it would mean kids moving school or half hour journey to school so 2 hours driving for me everyday which isn’t ideal with a new baby. Talking myself out of it lol. Might have a look at it.

96 days to go 🤰💗

My son is still poorly, it’s such a shame for him.

today has been a long day, I was craving chocolate earlier so had a freddo, only 5 syns.

used all syns as snacked on biscuits too.

day 10 on plan. Looking forward to day 11. I’m feeling more confident as the days go by. I’ve found planning is so important, without a food plan I tend to snack more and eat stuff that’s not on plan.

already planned what I’m eating tomorrow. No keyrings arrived yet, hopefully tomorrow.

x x

Back