getting rid of 100lbs in a year.

Day 11 today woohoo, only 3 days away from ordering my new warmer or diffuser, still haven’t decided. Maybe I’ll get one for day 14 and the other for day 21 😂

first keyring arrived today 😀 going to sort my keys out later, I have a big bunch at the moment so going to separate and only have keys that I need everyday.

x x

Day 12 on plan today.

my son had a seizure last night, it was so scary. Hospital kept him in all night running tests and said it was caused by his temperature. Hopefully never happen again

Getting really exited for Christmas now. Can’t wait for kids to break up next week x x

Morning Jenny, here to catch up with all your news. You are so busy.

Hi. I went back to slimming world this morning. I was planning on getting back on track tomorrow with it being Jan 1st but I’m so sick of junk food now and plus my group is on tues mornings anyway. I’ve gained 10lbs since the last time I went around 5/6 weeks ago. I’m ok with that as it’s been Christmas and I’ve eaten loads of rubbish.

So day 1 again today, I feel focused and ready to go. Shopping later so I have everything I need. I’ve started using my new planner I bought a couple of months ago. I’m back to treating myself for every week I do on plan. I’ve gained more weight than I wanted so really don’t want to gain anymore. Few lbs off would be great too. I’m hoping to stick to plan all week, despite New Year’s Day celebrations and my wedding anniversary on the 3rd. Planning on using syns for those 2 meals.

10 weigh ins left before Skylar is born, hoping to go to them all. 76 days x x

I think you are very ambitious and very brave to stick to plan while expecting.

Back