Getting Somewhere Slowly!!!!

Friday 22nd March

Breakfast
2 slices of WM bread HEX B with bacon, 2 laughing cow light cheese HEX A with lettuce tomato, cucumber and spring onion.
Tea with Milk (HEXA)

Lunch
Large bowl of Syn free, Speed Soup

Dinner
More soup

Snacks
Rest of Cheese for HEX A
Packet of Skips 3.5 syns possibly 2 packs
Alpen Light Bar 3 syns

Total 10 syns

lots of water with fresh lemon

Not much movement today, planning on a long walk tomorrow

Saturday 23rd March

Breakfast
Porridge HEX B
Milk HEX A
Tea

Lunch
3 bacon medallions, scrambled (with a bit of milk part of HEX A)
Mushrooms for speed

Dinner

Syn Free, Speed Vegetable Soup (2 bowls) added a few potatoes to the soup to make it a bit more substantial

Succumbed to some wine, at this point have only had a glass but the night is still young!! Any wonder my weight loss is slow and inconsistent!!!!
Oh and to balance it had a 5k walk earlier, better than previous Saturday nights where it was wine, no healthy food, no movement apart from to fridge and back!!

Starting a fresh diary this week, not done one for ages and need to keep on track.

Breakfast

Alpen Light Bar (3 syns) and a Plum Tea with milk HEX A

Lunch 2 slices of Wholemeal Bread (HEX B) with turkey slice, lettuce, cucumber, egg and black pepper

Dinner
Bacon pasta- made with onions, mushrooms, red and green peppers, used half a jar of sauce (5 Syns)
added 30g cheese (HEX B)
Snacks
Packet of Onion rings (4.5)
Muller Light Caramel with Chocolate Sprinkles (0.5) syns

Body Magic 5k walk
Lots of water throughout the day

Total syns 13

Thank you, only .5 lb lighter than 6 weeks ago, but had losses last week and this week (and got Slimmer of the Week) too!!! On plan for this week, set a 3lb goal to reach the illusive 2 stone, but any loss will be good.
Hope you are well, you are doing fabulously well, not far from your goal I see, keep going!!!!!
-5lbs loss in excellent.
I don't know how much I have lost as I have been travelling for the past 3 weeks. I have walked a lot & not eaten much which is bad news for my body. However, I am staying with a friend in the next few days before returning home & she is feeding me nice food.
Hopefully, I have lost a few pounds. We will see next Thursday my WI day.

-5lbs loss in excellent.
I don't know how much I have lost as I have been travelling for the past 3 weeks. I have walked a lot & not eaten much which is bad news for my body. However, I am staying with a friend in the next few days before returning home & she is feeding me nice food.
Hopefully, I have lost a few pounds. We will see next Thursday my WI day.
That was 0.5 lb lighter, wish it was 5lbs lol!!!!!!!!

Thursday 13th June

Started day off well then went pear shaped!!! But thought I would post the good and bad!!

Breakfast/Lunch
3 slices of bacon, 2 poached eggs and mushrooms.
Tea with Milk (HEX A)

Snack Nectarine

So was power walking to supermarket to stock up on lots of healthy stuff. Randomly bumped into big sis and got invited to dinner. They all had a maxi syn lasagne, I declined and had some salad, a few potatoes and a handful of cheese (HEX A) was so proud of my willpower, even declined a lift and walked home too!!!

THEN got home and my friend was at my door with wine and here the downhill begins!!!! (My friend was distressed, she was not deliberately trying to tempt me, she needed a friendly ear)!

Definitely has a bottle of wine (30 syns)
Gammon steak sandwich (HEX B) for the bread with salad
Packet of Onion Rings 4.5 syns
I think I had an Alpen Light bar too!!!! 3 syns

6k steps taken
Lots of water with the wine lol

Was getting a new fridge today and my nephew was delivering it, told me it would be PM but he phoned me at 8 am this morning and after the wine deluge last night I feel pretty awful today. Normally the day after the night before I would be craving for s##tty food all day, but determined to put last night behind me and stay on track. So made a pot of chicken and vegetable soup this morning, will do me over the weekend, had a BLT for breakfast, and going to have some super speed soup. Determined to get some kind of loss this week, will post diary later.

Breakfast
BLT - with gammon streak, cheese (HEXA) on 2 WM toast (HEXB) lettuce tomato and cucumber.
Tea with milk (HEXA)

Lunch
2 bowls of my super speed chicken and vegetable soup
Nectarine

Dinner
Another bowl of soup

So tired now, going to bed for a while will probably have a salad or fish later for a main dinner

Lots of water
Trying to have a syn free day to make up for yesterday.

Breakfast

2 bacon with melted cheese HEA 2 slices WM toast HEXB
Tea with Milk HEA

Had an 8k walk and bumped into sister on way and called to her house for while, nothing healthy there so did not have lunch.

Dinner
2 jacket potatoes, piles of salad - a variety of green leafs, pepper, beetroot, cucumber, sweetcorn, radish and 2 small pork medallions cooked on fry light grill.

6-8 glasses of water

Yesterday I had so much soup that I have felt bloated all day, (I suffer from IBS and think it could be the lentils) Never do this but after walk when got to my sisters there was scales there and the temptation was too much and according to those I have gained 4lbs!!! They are accurate and are consistent with SW scales as have used them before, and everyone else there weighed themselves too and their weight was accurate. I am hoping it is the bloating etc. As recorded I did go off plan Thursday but had a syn free day yesterday and another today to make up for it. Still have until Tuesday to recoup any gain (if the gain is a true refection).

Thought I would post a few pics of the some of the food I have eating in recent weeks, our class has a private fb group, so we are encouraged to post them on it. Not a great camera on my phone but here it goes.

Attachments

• 20190614_132059.jpg
    20190614_132059.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 21
  • 20190614_131518_Richtone(HDR).jpg
    20190614_131518_Richtone(HDR).jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 15
  • 20190612_181908-1.jpg
    20190612_181908-1.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 15
  • 20190611_205756-1 (1).jpg
    20190611_205756-1 (1).jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 17
  • 20190610_170725-1.jpg
    20190610_170725-1.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 17
  • 20190609_161054_Richtone(HDR)-1.jpg
    20190609_161054_Richtone(HDR)-1.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 15
  • 20190606_154247-1.jpg
    20190606_154247-1.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 15
  • 20190607_170200.jpg
    20190607_170200.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 19
  • 20190605_222841-1.jpg
    20190605_222841-1.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 16
  • 20190605_161321-1.jpg
    20190605_161321-1.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 15
Not had much movement today at all, apart from back and forth to kitchen and upstairs, will try and up my steps tomorrow.

Breakfast

2 slices of WM toast (HEXA) with 2 LC light cheese triangles (HEXA)
2 cups of Tea with milk (HEX A)

Lunch
Finished off my super speed soup

Dinner

Cod with parsley and black pepper - green beans, broccoli and carrots. added picture
Afters A nectarine and plum.

Not used any Syns so far today but have hifi bars and some corn snacks that might have a bit later

So far 5 glasses of water.

Attachments

• 20190616_165716.jpg
    20190616_165716.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 12
Breakfast

2 slices of WM toast B) with 2 LC lights cheese (A)
Tea with Milk (A)

Lunch
Salad - beetroot, carrot, cucumber, red, yellow and green peppers, lettuce and tomato (photo)

Dinner Gammon Steak with SW potatoes carrots and green beans (photo)

Snack - tangerine

Syns
Packet of Chipsticks 4 syns
Hi Fi bar 3 syns
Total 7

8 glasses of water
5 k run

Attachments

• 20190617_162502-1.jpg
    20190617_162502-1.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 14
  • 20190617_202335.jpg
    20190617_202335.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 16
Thought I would start my food diary again, post a few pics when I can. Have written everything down for the last few days so will be easy to transfer, just want to keep track of all food and drink consumed, good to refer back to as well.

Thursday 27th August
Breakfast
2 slices of Be Good W/M bread (HEX B) with jam (did not measure this but 1 tb is 1/2 syn so reckon about 4 syns)
Tea with Milk (HEX A)

Lunch Ham and egg salad - with lettuce, tomato, cue, white onion, beetroot and red peppers (S)

Dinner
Pasta with Bacon, cooked in chilli fry light, with onion and red peppers, also added a tsp of chilli puree (1/2 syn)
Add 30g of cheddar (Hex A)

Snacks Packet of wotsits 4.5 syns and a skinny whip 4.5 syns
noticed a lot of snacks have increased in syns.

Did not keep a track of water consumption but I generally drink water throughout the day in general.

Friday 28th August

Breakfast

2 poached eggs on W/M bread HEX B
Tea with Milk (only used a bit so rather than syn it used it as HEX A)

Lunch
The remainder of last nights pasta
Used only a bit of cheese from HEX A

Dinner
Chicken and Ham Salad with Lettuce/Tomatoes/Cue/Red Peppers and Beetroot

Snacks
A skinny whip bar 4.5 syns (did these not used to be 3 syns)??

Lots of water.

Attachments

• sw salad.jpg
    sw salad.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 10
  • pasta leftover.jpg
    pasta leftover.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 9
  • chicken salad.jpg
    chicken salad.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 9
Back