• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Getting srarted

Camille

Silver Member
Just found this forum and already found loads of usefull tips so a big thanks to you all!!
Just got my packs today but will be starting Monday morning ( I am going on holiday Weds till Mon) I am really excited and can't wait. I do have a lot of weight to lose so will need loads of support and info as I go along my long trek. Is there anyone out there just starting out who I can "buddy" up with and offer support when the going gets tough?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
:welcome:Hi camille
Yes i started today.. its a restart as i never made it past week 2 last time.
I had some packs left so i started today, but my 1st meeting with cdc is thursday evening.
Im feeling nervous, but determined to do it this time :girlpower:
I would love to buddy up, as i know im gonna need the support.
I want to lose 5 and half stone, as me and hubby to be are thinking of setting the date for our wedding this september! :eek:
Hope you have a lovely time away, and good luck with the monday start. Donna :)

Camille

Silver Member
Hi Donna
I would love to lose around 8 stone was shocked to find my bmi is 48 and what that means in relation to my health so I do have to stick to this!! Never done it before so at the moment trying to prepare by cutting down the carbs and drinking loads of water. I know it's going to be tough and it won't happen over night but i'm determined to get there!!
Good luck with setting the date and the eating plan!
Camille

Good luck with it Camille xxx

Kim&Leah

Silver Member
hiya... im new, i started yesterday
not finding it too bad...... but any whiff of food gets me drooling like a dog on heat!!!! lol

good luck :D

SO MUCH TO LOSE!

Must do it this time
Welcome To Minis And Best Of Luck To You,
Elaine X