Getting through Easter!

Tiger Girl

Hi everyone.
I just wanted to post to say a HUGE thankyou to everyone who visits this board. I can honestly say that the last 4 days have been the toughest yet for me. I've been so close to caving in and have been so down about the whole thing to be honest. If it hadn't of been for gluing myself to this forum during the dark times I'm pretty convinced that I would've fallen off the abstinence wagon. But I didn't!:D
I'm so thrilled that I've got through the holidays and remained 100% in abstinence. I'm keeping this memory as alive as I possibly can as it's incredibly motivating to think 'well I got through that, I can get through anything'.
I'm so pleased that I found this site, it's really helped.
Thanks to one and all for providing such great support. The Easter Bunny has almost hopped off into obscurity - thank god for that!
Weigh in tomorrow for me - really hope the loss reflects the success of the weekend! I can feel the 3st loss just around the corner, probably not this week but very very soon!
xxx:D:D:D

Well done!! I too have that fab sense of achievemnet at the mo and its great to surf on that wave isn't it!!!

I'm also hoping to get my 3 stone this week.. my own scales are showing it already and having a huge wardrobe clearance already!!

Well done you !

Don't you find it powerful though that you have the power and the control, not the food !!!! I am loving that. :) I used to think that when food said "you have got to eat me !" that I had to obey. However I haven't died by abstaining at Xmas or Easter and it feels great !:D

Hi all and i want to say a huge thanks for your possitive posts!!!
i am hahalf way through weeek four, i have lost 1.7lb so far.
i have been a little naughty today just a little nibble a first for me but just finding your posts and lookig at your amazing losses is sooo encouraging, thanks again and i promise to be good...

As my gorgeous goddaughters shoult down the phoe at me (as my official support team!) "you can do it!" & you have - the bank hols, esp when choc about. Well done you & all others! Well done angela too for fessing up & getting back on the wagon!

Oh there's such a lot of love in this thread!
:grouphugg:
Thanks for the lovely replies.
Jan - you must keep me posted on the 3stone milestone - looks like you'll beat me to it! I get weighed tomorrow and my own scales have been massively up and down. I've been up to 4lb's heavier by bedtime from the morning (yes, just being a tad obsessive on the scales right now!)

Good luck to everyone this week :D

I think we've all done brilliantly abstaining at Easter.
Melissa you are so right, it feels wonderful to actually be in control of what we eat, first time in my life.
Before I started this diet I really was at the very end, I felt so depressed, I had thoughts of wanting to die, because I didn't want to live as a fat person anymore, those thoughts are now gone forever, I am going to be slim & what a feeling that is.

Well Done everyone!

Just wanted to say well done. I can't imagine how giddy I am going to feel approaching that 3 stone mark and you are almost there. Goodbye to easter and hello to summer. I found it a real buzz the other day when we had the warm weather that I could fit nicely into my cut off jeans and t shirt without looking like a muffin! Keep up the good work:D

Back