getting to know you...

Hiya,

I am 28, married and have an 11 month old daughter, 2 cats called Bono & Hendrix and live on the Wirral, near Liverpool :)

I'm 44 and live in Normandy, with my French OH & cats Bramble and Fudge

im 26, from norfolk. Live here with my OH of 8years- we are tying the knot in 8 months so this time im kicking my fat ass's ass! i live with a selection of furries, including 3 mad chickens.

Hiya!

I'm 37, originally from Northern Ireland but living in Staffordshire with my sexy hubby :lilkiss: and our mad choccie labrador :crazy:. We have no kids yet but still enjoying the practice :silly:.

I'm 25, married and from Doncaster. I have a little boy who is 3 in January and 2 cats!

Helloooooo! I'm 28 and live in SW London with my husband of 8 months, no kids though :D
Been doing SW for only a month and loving it!

I'm 29, live in Germany with my hubby of nearly 8 years (omg). I'm surprised how many of us aren't in the UK on here. We have a German Sherpherd called Diesel and a hamster named Skye but hoping to add a little baby to that one day soon

Hi I'm 23 and I currently live my boyfriend of 9 years. Used to live in Cwmbran in South Wales, but moved over to South East London for uni and have stayed here. We have two lovely cats called Blim and Kitty. No plans for kids any time soon! lol Would want to get married first! :D :p

Hi everyone! I'm just about to start slimming world (I know just before Christmas) but I'm going to Glastonbury in June and I'm determined to lose some weight! Im 25, live with my boyfriend of 4 years with our dog Jagger, cat Keith, guinea pig Ringo and our fish Brian and Floyd. :O) Lovely to see so many girls giving eachother support and not being evil! :eek:)

As the name says, I am Rosie from Brighton. I'm 52 living with my 21 year old daughter and I would love to meet someone. Bored of being on my own for the past ten years or so xx

Hi everyone! I'm just about to start slimming world (I know just before Christmas) but I'm going to Glastonbury in June and I'm determined to lose some weight! Im 25, live with my boyfriend of 4 years with our dog Jagger, cat Keith, guinea pig Ringo and our fish Brian and Floyd. :O) Lovely to see so many girls giving eachother support and not being evil! :eek:)

Love your animals name. Enjoy Glastonbury x

I live in Ilracombe, Devon.
Originally from Zimbabwe but have been in England for 7 years.
I am 53, married for 32 years and have 4 sons aged 34, 31, 28 and 24. The three eldest are married and the youngest is engaged. No grandchildren yet :cry:.
No pets.

I'm 44, born in America but lived in the UK for 21 years. I have a house rabbit called Bodie who is amazing (and doesn't chew wires! In fact, he rarely chews anything he's not supposed to). I have tropical fish, a chinchilla and I keep chickens. I also play guitar and sing in a rock band. :D

Hi my name's Mhairi, i'm 25 and I live in Coatbridge which is 15 miles from Glasgow with my Husband of 6 years (been together nearly 8 1/2) and my gorgeous Daughter Olivia who is 4 in May, we have a pet cat called Zak who is 7 :)

My name is steph, i'm 26 and live in Edinburgh. Been with my boyfriend for 8 years now "wow" and still dont live together :) xx

Back