Extra Easy Getting weighed on a different day & time

superhooper

Its my second week on SW (tried all the diets in the world) & feeling good about the plan. I lost 2lbs at my first weigh in & I was dissappointed cos I was expecting more on my first week however my husband hit the nail on the head when I told me about my loss he said ' that's great & you haven't straved yourself to loss it'. He does make sense some times lol.

Anyway I work shifts & I cannot make the Thursday morning weigh in this week so I have to go on Tuesday evening instead (its the same consultant which I want to stay with). I am so worried about a gain cos I have been so good & wondered if the time of day is going to make a big difference :( I tend to have breakfast after my weigh in & now I'm wondering what I'm going to be eating all day Tuesday before my weigh in. Looks like lettuce leaves all day for me.

Last edited:
Sorry to tell U but it will make a difference because U wouldn't have had a full week of dieting....u may have a maintain or a small loss but keep at it because the week after when you've had atleast a full week on plan before weighing next you should have a good loss! :D I tend to look at my losses at a monthly basis rather than a weekly basis x

Yeah, it is likely to impact on it, but it will even it out over the next week, like the above poster says, look at your loses monthly. I am also a shift worker and have to do this.

I work nights and I always get weighed in the morning but some weeks I go straight from work and some weeks I get up and go without having breakfast. It does make a difference on my WIs but the way I see it is as long as it comes off in the long run it doesn't matter. If you know the reason for the differences and don't let it bother you I'd say do it as you're more likely stay motivated if you're getting weighed every week, I know I do.

I can cope with just a half pound loss but not to sure how I will cope with a gain or nothing :( thanks for your input

Lost 1lb so I'm happy with that :)

Back