Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Kangy, 5 June 2007 Social URL.

1. Kangy

Kangy Full Member

I have 1lb to go to no longer weigh in as obese, as per my scales this morning. But after a not great weekend I've been going up and down between this weight and about 4lbs more for agggeeesssss. So drinking lots today (as it's hot I figure I might be retaining more to keep me hydrated!) and goibng to go for a walk with the kids at some point.

The thing is I'm going to the Isle of Wight festival this weekend with my sisters. I don't intend to eat the yukky food there but I might have trouble avoiding all the other yummy bits I will be getting in for them.

Ah well i suppose I'll get there sometime and as long as I don't let myself go too mad then I think damage limitation will be best.

Mind you never know I'm so determined to get there that I might just get the will power from somewhere.

Sorry for the ramble no point to this thread really!!

K xx
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. KD

KD Gone fishing

Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    :D. Ahhhh, there's always a point to a thread;)

Remember that things rarely taste as good as you are expecting. Okay...sometimes they do, but often not worth it in the long run.

Enjoy the festival :)
  4. jazz

jazz naughty night nurse

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    im with you ,each time i get within a pound of losing another stone ,i seem to hover there for ages before i finally break it
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.