Ghastly Day

That is truly terrible. I don't understand some peoples mentality nowadays, such distruction.

I hope everything turns out ok, and well done for not giving in and letting those total sh*ts make you resort to food.

I hope it did not put a damper on your time away in Scotland.

So sorry to hear about this, STBG. What a downer on a nice weekend! I send hugs too.
x

I had a fabulous week away in Scotland - that was no problem!

I am fine today thanks - still a bit stressed but not as much as yesterday

There's nothing I can do about it, it's done and that's that

Good thinking on the food front STBG. Well done on not eating that must have been hard.

Sorry to hear about what's happened.

P.s Just been looking at your losses so far. They're amazing, well done!!!

Also whereabouts in County Durham are you from? I'm in Darlington

I am very near you AG1981!

I am due a weigh-in tomorrow after two weeks, since I was away last week.

Got some good news to share.

My new computerised sewing machine arrived today - so at least I can take my clothes in and not look like a baggy bag lady any more!

sorry to hear youve been burgled hope they catch the little s**ts

Sorry to hear about your break in. Big hugs from me. Computerised sewing machine sounds a bit fancy!!

How terrible :mad: bad enough that they broke in but to set fire to it as well is unbelievable.......Hopefully they will get their cumuppence, what goes around comes around etc.
Good that the insurance is valid though and have fun with your new fancy machine!

:hug99:OMG THAT IS JUST TERRIBLE . WHAT AN AWFUL THING TO HAPPEN WHILST YOU WERE AWAY SENDING YOU HUGS

Have been out teaching a class tonight - but had the police visiting yet again before I went out!

At least they are being constructive, which seems to be unusual for police nowadays.

I am just a bit shell-shocked by it all at the moment.

Thanks for all the good wishes.

Things will settle down.

Will have a go with the new sewing machine tomorrow!!

Back