1. butterflyinprogress

butterflyinprogress Full Member

Cambridge diet
    :p Been asked out...swish sushi restaurant no less.... v happy like giggling school girl!! The guy is lovely and I have had a soft spot for him for a while...he is a lean surfing type so never thought he would look twice at me
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Ruthlet

Ruthlet Wants to be a loser!

Sweeeeeet - I am rather fond of the surfer-type-fella too :p

I hope you said yes!!!!

Also sushi is a really low carb healthy choice ;)
  4. butterflyinprogress

Cambridge diet
    lol you betcha i did!!
  5. sazzy34

sazzy34 Gold Member

cambridge diet / weight watchers
    Ah, hope you have a lovely time, don`t forget to let us know how you get on.x x
  6. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Don't diet anymore!
    Not that I am a food addict but my first though was "mmmmm i fancy Sushi"

Anyway well done and have a lovely time.

7. saffron

saffron Gold Member

cambridge diet
  8. Mrs Roch

Mrs Roch Silver Member

Cambridge Diet
    How exciting... you're be too conscious to eat anything - sounds like you'll be drooling over your date...
  9. butterflyinprogress

Cambridge diet
    I think we will have such a laugh we won't eat!!
    So nervous tho!!!
  10. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Hope you have a lovely time....xxx
  11. fatpossum

fatpossum Silver Member

Ooooooooooooooooooo Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

Have a ball!!! Lucky buff (I'm assuming he's buff - bet I'm right!) sufer dude!
  12. fat_2_fabulous

fat_2_fabulous Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming world extra easy
    yeah im in a bit of a sticky situation. ive met some1 too but he wants to take me out and spend the weekend together the bank hol weekend (he lives in notts i live in lpool hence the time gap) but i dont wanna tell him im on this diet. but hes gunna be like hmmm y doesnt this girl eat. every time we have been out i have been on the water!hes gunna think im a bore!

oh and also a new subject?u reckon i could lose another stone in that time i have 4 more weigh ins!do able i hope!xxx
  13. butterflyinprogress

Cambridge diet
    lol - he is buff !

He is away at the mo but has text each day, before he went he was designing a tattoo, and whilst on the plane (apparently bored) he started designing one that incorporates my name and has sent me a picture of it.... feel quite flattered that he is on a lads holiday with all his surfing mates and found himself doodling my name!! - (note he is not daft enough to get himself branded for life with my name!!!!!)

I am trying to be quite cool about things because I am so afraid I am reading too much into it (we been good friends for a couple of years) and then he tells me things like this and I wonder if he really does like me in the same way I like him?...We shall see when we go out for dinner I suppose....

14. butterflyinprogress

Cambridge diet
    Ps Fat 2 Fabulous...(don't like calling you that your fab right now!!) why don't you come off the shakes briefly and have chicken or fish and vegetable based meals?? Re- start when you go back home ...talk to your CDC and he/she will help you plan for this

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.