GiGGLE

:p Been asked out...swish sushi restaurant no less.... v happy like giggling school girl!! The guy is lovely and I have had a soft spot for him for a while...he is a lean surfing type so never thought he would look twice at me

Sweeeeeet - I am rather fond of the surfer-type-fella too :p

I hope you said yes!!!!

Also sushi is a really low carb healthy choice ;)

Ah, hope you have a lovely time, don`t forget to let us know how you get on.x x

Not that I am a food addict but my first though was "mmmmm i fancy Sushi"

Anyway well done and have a lovely time.

Mike

How exciting... you're be too conscious to eat anything - sounds like you'll be drooling over your date...

Ooooooooooooooooooo Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

Have a ball!!! Lucky buff (I'm assuming he's buff - bet I'm right!) sufer dude!

yeah im in a bit of a sticky situation. ive met some1 too but he wants to take me out and spend the weekend together the bank hol weekend (he lives in notts i live in lpool hence the time gap) but i dont wanna tell him im on this diet. but hes gunna be like hmmm y doesnt this girl eat. every time we have been out i have been on the water!hes gunna think im a bore!

oh and also a new subject?u reckon i could lose another stone in that time i have 4 more weigh ins!do able i hope!xxx

lol - he is buff !

He is away at the mo but has text each day, before he went he was designing a tattoo, and whilst on the plane (apparently bored) he started designing one that incorporates my name and has sent me a picture of it.... feel quite flattered that he is on a lads holiday with all his surfing mates and found himself doodling my name!! - (note he is not daft enough to get himself branded for life with my name!!!!!)

I am trying to be quite cool about things because I am so afraid I am reading too much into it (we been good friends for a couple of years) and then he tells me things like this and I wonder if he really does like me in the same way I like him?...We shall see when we go out for dinner I suppose....

butterflyxx

Ps Fat 2 Fabulous...(don't like calling you that your fab right now!!) why don't you come off the shakes briefly and have chicken or fish and vegetable based meals?? Re- start when you go back home ...talk to your CDC and he/she will help you plan for this

butterflyxxx

Back