Gill SW diary -green days

Thank you :)

back to work today, plan is

B - berries, ff, shake (2)

snack - protein bar heb

L - salad from salad bar with cottage cheese, feta HEA (had approx 2 spoons of the bacon flavoured bits (6))

D - med veg and falafel

snack - protein bar heb, options x2 (4)

Last edited:
Was so tired yesterday and very very sore leg but glad I'm getting a bit closer to normality.

plan today (Tuesday)

B - ff, berries, yog (3)

snack - apple and protein bar heb

L - salad bar with cottage cheese and feta hea

D - veg, cottage cheese and quorn burgers (1)

snacks- options x2 (4), 2 x squares of cadburys choc (2), protein bar HEB

Last edited:
Thanks hun :) had a good weekend thank you. I broke my leg just below my knee and tore some of the ligaments in my ankle in a skiing accident earlier in the year. I'm hoping my inactivity has been the reason that I haven't lost and that now I'm a bit more mobile again it will start coming off. Before my injury I was very active going to the gym everyday so it was a bit of a shock for my body I think being sat on my bum all day (least that's what I'm hoping as I have no idea why I've not lost if its not that!)

my batteries came today so going to weigh tomorrow and see if I've lost anything this week. Hopefully the scales will be more reliable now ;)

Picked up the onken low fat natural set yogurt today, does anyone know if its free? I also wondered if anyone could confirm all the fromage frais and cottage cheese I eat is free (just trying to find any reason for not losing so far)

I have;
Morrisons NUME fromage frais
Morrisons low fat natural cottage cheese (comes in 500g tub)
occasionally Morrisons value natural cottage cheese (comes in 300g tub)

Aldi low fat natural cottage cheese

thank you :)

Picked up the onken low fat natural set yogurt today, does anyone know if its free? I also wondered if anyone could confirm all the fromage frais and cottage cheese I eat is free (just trying to find any reason for not losing so far)

I have;
Morrisons NUME fromage frais
Morrisons low fat natural cottage cheese (comes in 500g tub)
occasionally Morrisons value natural cottage cheese (comes in 300g tub)

Aldi low fat natural cottage cheese

thank you :)
Hi Gill, the onken is 4.5 syns for 450g and all the rest is free :)

hello missy hope your leg is now on the mend! hopefully when you get moving around you'll see a difference in the weight loss and good luck with the new batteries hope your theory works ;-) xxx

hello missy hope your leg is now on the mend! hopefully when you get moving around you'll see a difference in the weight loss and good luck with the new batteries hope your theory works ;-) xxx

Thanks Beth :)

scales show 11.5lb this morning so not moved at all. Another STS :cry:

Plan today.

B - LM sausage bake (forgot to take my berries out the freezer last night!)

Snack - babybell light (2), options (2), bar HEB

L - 2x quorn burgers (1) with Mediterranean veg which I flavour with spices, tomato purée and cottage cheese (already in the fridge and was starving when I got home so grabbed what I could)

- choc (190cals so calling 9.5 syns)

d - pasta bake (mixed veg, onion, passata, cottage cheese, eggs) with lettuce and cheese HEA

Last edited:
Thanks Gemma, its state diabetic strawberry jam (45%less calories than regular)

Actually didn't go to plan! Just got home and didn't get chance for dinner as meeting then physio so was starving! Had some Mediterranean veg left over in the fridge and had that with 2 quorn burgers and now I'm stuffed! Definately over ate!

will have the scanbran tomorrow and edit today now. Shouldn't let myself get so hungry!

Back