Gill SW diary -green days

Your 0pp Salad sounds yummy! 3pp for Feta seems fair too :) Im not too sure on AP, I *think* they can only be eaten in one 7 Day Period (like with weeklies) but they don't have to be eaten on the day they are earned! If for example you earned 2 a day, on the 7th day you could eat 14 as they would reset to 0 on the 8th day. Does that make sense? X

Thanks Serena thats perfect! Do you eat your exercise points back? Xx

Sent from my GT-I9100P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Nope I never have done, Weeklies are enough for me and I like to know my Exercise ones are in the 'bank' ! X

Ok think I'll take your lead :) least if I underestimate anything I have those as back up ;) x

Definitely! I'm always nibbling off my daughters plate or when I'm cooking so it covers me for those! X

Soooo hungry today :( just had loads of carrots and Green beans with an egg white to try and put me off until tea x

What time u having Tea? I hate days like those! It does get easier tho. X

Not til 7pm shes been delayed. Hoping its on time but my family are notoriously late for everything haha, wouldn't surprise me if its more like 8pm! Xx

On No! They run on Indian Time eh ;-) x

Haha yes! Just arrived and shes not even home yet! Any idea pp for a jacket potato? Xx

Can you weigh the potato raw? X

No, her OH already put them in the oven :( x

I think Cooked its 2pp per 50g Weight? X

Updated my tea. Avoided the potato as couldn't weigh without people knowing (dont want anyone to know if trying ww as I never seem to lose on any diet so dont want everyone thinking I'm always on a diet and that I dont stick to it :( )

Had a small amount of pasta, veg, cottage cheese and parmasan but only a small portion xx

Updated my tea. Avoided the potato as couldn't weigh without people knowing (dont want anyone to know if trying ww as I never seem to lose on any diet so dont want everyone thinking I'm always on a diet and that I dont stick to it :( )

Had a small amount of pasta, veg, cottage cheese and parmasan but only a small portion xx

Sounds like you made fab choices :) Well Done Sweetie! Any Pud? I didn't share with anyone that I was on WW, just felt that it was my any of their business lol x

Thanks hun, no managed to say no to pudding ;) borrowed your will power :) xx

You're welcome to it, I didn't need it for the rest of today ;-) x

Back