Gill SW diary -green days

Gonna aim for half off anyway.. Nooo motivation!! Should really go for a stroll this eve xx

Its a horrible night :( good luck hun, sure you will get some off ;) xx

Sent from my GT-I9100P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi everyone, hope you're all doing well :) had a lovely weekend, 2x brilliant gym workouts and food been on track. Just made a broccoli and stilton soup for lunch this week. Xmas tree up now :) excited! Trying to do a bit of online shopping atm x

Hi everyone, hope you're all doing well :) had a lovely weekend, 2x brilliant gym workouts and food been on track. Just made a broccoli and stilton soup for lunch this week. Xmas tree up now :) excited! Trying to do a bit of online shopping atm x

Green eyes here!! No shopping done.. No tree up!! My uncle was taken ill and I've been in and out of the hospital and really just wanna relax my bones..
Broccoli and Stilton soup? Sounds interesting :) x

Hi everyone, hope you're all doing well :) had a lovely weekend, 2x brilliant gym workouts and food been on track. Just made a broccoli and stilton soup for lunch this week. Xmas tree up now :) excited! Trying to do a bit of online shopping atm x Sent from my GT-I9100P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good morning! Well done for behaving over the weekend :) x

Sounds like you had a great weekend :) When will your 1st weigh in since low carbs be? I also got my tree up yesterday, well OH did while I cleaned the kitchen! I love the decorations being up but hate actually putting them up!

Love when everywhere is christmasy :)

Well should be tomorrow morning but I'm scared! Feeling better and positive but know I'll quit if I've not lost so not sure whether to weigh or do a 2 week weigh next week. Decisions decisions x

I hope you don't either! Are you doing the 2 week weigh in then? I was going to suggest doing that if you thought it would help you stay on track more :) I'm thinking off moving my scales to the wardrobe this week. I don't think seeing every day that they weren't budging was very motivating this week!

Off to Trafford Centre tonight with a friend and we are going to eat out but I'm not sure where to go. I want my day off to be tomorrow as I'm out with my mum and sister all day. Any ideas on where would do a good salad or something? Thinking nice goats cheese/greek salad? X

Off to Trafford Centre tonight with a friend and we are going to eat out but I'm not sure where to go. I want my day off to be tomorrow as I'm out with my mum and sister all day. Any ideas on where would do a good salad or something? Thinking nice goats cheese/greek salad? X Sent from my GT-I9100P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ahh are u a manc? Nandos do a nice salad ..... Pizza express too .. Or you could have a little mix of things n go la tasca .... X

Ahh are u a manc? Nandos do a nice salad ..... Pizza express too .. Or you could have a little mix of things n go la tasca .... X

Thanks Ruby :) my friend suggested nandos will see how packed it is ;) x

Back