Gill SW diary -green days

Thanks both of you :)

Didnt weigh at home as now im back at the gym i am using their scales as more reliable ;) this morning i weighed in kg as its easier to read and I was 70kg. So think i have lost a little bit but cant be sure until next week as im weighing in kg instead of lb and on different scales from when I started. May have a sneeky peek monday just to check im going in the right direction.

Not much planned this weekend, lots of bits to do but nothing very exciting really. Looking forward to a lie in though ;)

Leg feeling a bit better today so hoping its on the mend again. Its going to be a slow process I think!

Food so far today....

Protein shake, 2 x baby bells, magic porridge with berries, 3 scanbran with 3 laughing cow extra light, salad, protein bar, sausage and bean bake with salad.

If my food order looks strange its because Ive been working out first thing so tend to have a protein shake or bar before the gym then ny breakfast later in the morning.

Hi Gemma, it was amazing thank you. Such an amazing wedding. The reception was last night so all the celebrations have ended now. They had a pick and mix stand for the reception and everyone took some home so ive had pick and mix and crisp butties to eat today!

Drank a lot and ate a lot so imagine ive put on quite a bit but looking forward to getting back to normality and routine eating again. Still want to get to my target so just need to get back into it again. Wi at the gym before I went was about 10.10 so I was quite pleased. Really want to get down under 10 tho as still felt very big! Will try and upload a pic if I can work out how.

One of the other bridesmaids has been doing slimming world and is only a couple of pounds away from target. She looks amazing too.

How are you doing? Bet your excited now for your holiday x

Ah sounds brilliant pleased you enjoyed it! My friend went for a wedding there too a few weeks back it looked beautiful!

Wouldn't worry about what you've ate/drank that's what holidays are all about :) and try to figure out how to do a pic would be lovely to see your bridesmaid dress.

I'm good and yes very excited I've just got back from a weekend away been naughty but had such a brilliant time it was all worth it!

Im on the right of the photo looking at it x

Attachments

• 1372607619896.jpg
    1372607619896.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 31
Back