Gill SW diary -green days

Awh I'm sorry to hear your struggling Gemma. I hope you're ok. You must have so much on your mind at the moment. You have done so well and look amazing! Hope you are able to get back on track soon xx

Thanks Kirsty, you are doing so well!

Cant stop eating today!

Already had magic porridge heb, strawberries, ww yog,
protein bar (10 syns),
Spinich, cottage cheese, carrot and swede mash with beans and 3 babybell lights!

Planning on tea of mexican with salad (loads of beans and chickpeaa in home made tomato/chilli sauce).

Hope its not too much. Think my appetite is crazy as ive started going to the gym more.

I'm going to go back next Tuesday as it will of been a month since my last weigh in and my consultant said as a target member I should get weighed about once a month. I haven't a clue where I'm at in terms of weight so prob a good idea to go then I know how much work I've got to do (booked another hol so got until 5th sept to get back to 9st 5!) I just feel like it's sticking at the minute tho, hoping the SS soup will help things along!x

Had a bad day yesterday syn wise, few too many chocolates last night!

Back on plan today though. Still cant get my head around potatoes being free foods and pasta too, potato or pasta with baked beans and cheese seems like naughty food to me yet on sw its free/healthy extra for the cheese. Struggling to trust that its ok to eat! Similarly I dont eat bananas for fear that they are high carb/sugar but had one today before going to the gym, felt really bad as if eating chocolate!

Had a bad day yesterday syn wise, few too many chocolates last night!

Back on plan today though. Still cant get my head around potatoes being free foods and pasta too, potato or pasta with baked beans and cheese seems like naughty food to me yet on sw its free/healthy extra for the cheese. Struggling to trust that its ok to eat! Similarly I dont eat bananas for fear that they are high carb/sugar but had one today before going to the gym, felt really bad as if eating chocolate!

I ate a bannana every day and still lost weight but I mixed it with red days so low carbs if I was having a green day I wouldn't eat loads of bannanas cause there not super free, it's okay to eat potatoes and pasta though as long as its not overload just mix and match so it evens out :)

Thanks Kirsty.

My appetite is crazy. I'm looking at some peoples diaries and they have 3 meals a day, no snacks. I can't do that :(

I get up at 5.45am to go to the gym and eat straight after (about 7am) but then by 9.30 -10 I'm hungry again but a piece of fruit just doesnt cut it!

Today ive had
Porridge heb and bit of protein shake mixed in (2 syns)

Then apple and 3 baby bell lights hea

Butternut squash with spinich and cottage cheese and cereal bar heb.

Ive already had all that and its only mid day :(

I have days like that when I feel like I'm constantly eating, I've started to switch to carrot sticks cos I like savoury snacks and I get sick of constantly eating fruit! I'm having a hungry day today too, I knew I was this morning as I ate all my snacks before dinner ooooops!

You have to consider you're exercising too which always increases your hunger, just remember the calories you're burning off at the gym :) x

Back