Gill SW diary -green days

Today has been good so far. Made scan bran cake inspired off another diary. Used 5 scanbran, fromage frais, 2 eggs anda scoop of choc protein powder (5 syns) had half for breakfast and other was my mid morning snack :)

For lunch had butternut squash, spinich, 2 babybell lights, apple and banana.

Having salad with beans and lentils for tea :)

I'm good thanks Gemma. Really hoping I can get as slim as you this time! Already addicted to quorn burgers again haha.

Well the butternut squash was left over from the previous evening. So I cut it into chunks the cooked in the oven (sprinkled with paprika). So for lunch the next day I just put the remaining cooked bns in a lunchbox with loads of fresh spinich leaves and put in the microwave at lunch time. The spinich quickly cooked and the bns just warmed up ;) x

On Saturday :) have a lovely day with my sister planned going to a nice leisure/spa place then baking cakes in the afternoon as its my brothers birthday next week and he loves cake!

Then sunday going go the cinema and frankie and bennys on sunday with my family for joint birthday meal. Really looking forward to it :) xx

Yeah I'm looking forward to it, been looking at booking some VIP tables this morning and looking at the amazing restaurants and clubs, got me all in the mood! I'm really not happy with my weight though and I have a full weekend of going out the weekend before (Manchester all day Friday and Saturday and then an all day wedding on the Sunday eeeek!!) so I'm thinking I won't be where I want to be but I can only do so much!x

Back